About This Listing
Spacious 2 bedroom apartment in the heart of Collingwood, 1 minute walk to Smith street, trams, supermarket, cafes, restaurants and bars etc. 10 minutes into Melbourne City by tram.
Parking available right out front with a parking permit provided.
*SPECIAL 31 jan - 7feb
$100 per night ( normal rates $130)
( 7nights) Send an enquiry and I can send a special offer*
Welcome to Collingwood!
Our Warehouse apartment features:
• Tram to city in less than 10 minutes, 2.3km from the city
• A 2 minute walk to Smith street (public transport, supermarket, cafes, restaurants)
• Ground floor apartment with separate entrance, 90sqm
• Fully furnished apartment with open plan living
• Fully equipped kitchen/dining area/ Meile dishwasher/Smeg appliances
• Stone bench tops in kitchen and bathroom
• Separate laundry next to bath room with washing machine and drying line
• 2 spacious bedrooms with high ceilings each with ceiling fans, heaters, a queen bed, linen and chest of drawers
• Extra single or portacot if needed
• All bedding and towels provided
• Bathroom includes shower/toilet/laundry
• Heating and cooling
• On-street parking (permit available)
Rates include 2 people staying at a time, additional guest should be advised with extra charge $15 per person
Shorter stays available only upon request. Usually offered when the month has gaps between longer bookings.
- TV, DVD player
- Wireless Internet
- Full Kitchen with dishwasher
- Parking Included
- Family / Kid Friendly
- Washing Machine
- Trained and certified baby sitter available upon request ( she works at the childcare centre and baby sits for us regularly)
The tram stop is 1-2 minute walk from the front door. the 86 tram takes you straight into the heart of Melbourne City in about 10 minutes. or to the Southern Cross station.
getting to the apartment from the Airport is easiest by taxi if there is more than 1 person, this usually costs about $60-65.
If you're on a budget you can catch the sky bus to Southern cross station ($18 one way, $30 return per person) and then catch the 86 tram towards Bundoora RMIT, exit at stop 18 (Next to Woolworths supermarket)
keep in mind, you will need to have a prepurchased Myki card to travel on public transport. (we have 2 cards available to borrow)
*No Smoking in the house
*Smoking outside permitted
*No burning candles in the house
*Sunday to Thursday – limit noise after 10.30pm
*Rates include 2 people staying at a time, additional guest should be advised with extra charge $15 per person
* Please turn off all lights, heating,and electrical goods before leaving the apartment
*Please respect furniture and household goods
* Please lock doors at night and when leaving apartment
What a great pad! Perfect location, very well appointed and Hoang made sure we had everything we needed (including some great restaurant/bar recommendations!)
This was a great stay from start to finish. Hoang was very helpful throughout, and always replied promptly to any communication. The flat is brilliant! Very well appointed and comfortable. The location is great too - very convenient to the tram and with all facilities (grocery, chemist, etc.) very close to hand. If you stay here, make sure you leave yourself some time for exploring the immediate neighbourhood (Smith Street) -- filled with interesting shops, cafes, and restaurants.
Michael and Hoang were greats hosts. They provided us with everything possible. The house is better than what it looks in pictures.
The location is fabulous; Close to the tram station and with plenty of places for good food. There was free parking space provided too..
There isn't a better place for anyone travelling with an infant.. Highly recommended...
This is a lovely apartment in the heart of Collingwood. Everything was beautifully clean and well equipped. Hoang made sure that we had everything we needed. Thoroughly enjoyed our stay.
This is an excellent apartment in a good location. Does'nt look like much from the outside, but inside there is everything you need.
The apartment was very well presented and just as written online. It was very clean and had everything we required for our stay. Hoang and Michael both offered assistance with anything we may have required and had a good knowledge of the area.