About this listing
Large,clean beautiful apartment with full kitchen and bathroom all to yourself. Absolutely no sharing.
You are next to the train and In the middle of the city where tourist pay 3 times what you are paying to enjoy this vast city!
Charming and beautiful apartment, close to everything, in the heart of midtown Manhattan. This is a large studio apartment with high ceilings with a full kitchen and right next to the subway. Rather Walk? Time Square and central park are only a few minutes away.
The apartment is on the first floor and has very easy access. It is not noisy however since its on the back of the building not the front. The images are taken with a regular camera by us so no professional enhancement. Basically the apartment looks even better in person than it looks on the pictures unlike most apartments on Airbnb.
- Full kitchen
- Queen size bed
- A futon for more guests.
- Desk for work.
- Hair Dryer
- Iron and Iron Mat.
- Air Conditioner.
- Memory foam mattresses. (very comfortable)
- Small table for two for eating inside.
- Toiletries (Shampoo, body soap, toothbrush with paste, lotion, conditioner)
When there are more than two people the futon turns into a bed and we have a memory foam mattress to go over the futon bed. We provide all the bedding and extra towels. Although only a studio this is a comfortable place for groups of 3 or 4 to stay.
Unlike most apartments in Manhattan in airbnb we require no security deposit. If you have verifications and/or reviews we are very happy to host you.
We speak English, Spanish and understand Portuguese and French :)
Next to some of hottest restaurants and bars Manhattan has to offer. This is the perfect place for a couple who wants to enjoy the city in the best part of the city and the best place to stay for tourist.
Interaction with Guests
As much as the Guest wants to interact.
The amount of restaurants and shops as soon as you leave the apartment is astounding.
It really is the best place to live.
You are right next to the train! Go anywhere! You are in the middle of the city where tourist pay 3 times what you are paying to enjoy this vast city.
- Put garbage in bags and leave it inside the apt, we will pick it up for you. Keep things as clean as you can:)
- Don’t smoke inside the apartment.
- Don’t eat on the comforter or sheets. This is very important and one rule many guest do not follow. Leaving grease marks on the comforter most likely ruins it.
- Be friendly but keep a distance from neighbors. AirBNB recommends guest not be talkative with neighbors. This is because NYC is currently trying to decide whether to allow AirBNB to continue to exist in NYC. Some people feel tourist can make the neighborhood less safe and can complain to the district attorney.
- Enjoy your stay and ask us if you need anything, we are available to you at any time and would love to make your stay here the best possible.