About This Listing
Large,clean beautiful apartment with full kitchen and bathroom all to yourself. Absolutely no sharing.
You are next to the train and In the middle of the city where tourist pay 3 times what you are paying to enjoy this vast city!
Charming and beautiful apartment, close to everything, in the heart of midtown Manhattan. This is a large studio apartment with high ceilings with a full kitchen and right next to the subway. Rather Walk? Time Square and central park are only a few minutes away.
The apartment is on the first floor and has very easy access. It is not noisy however since its on the back of the building not the front. The images are taken with a regular camera by us so no professional enhancement. Basically the apartment looks even better in person than it looks on the pictures unlike most apartments on Airbnb.
- Full kitchen
- Queen size bed
- A futon for more guests.
- Desk for work.
- Hair Dryer
- Iron and Iron Mat.
- Air Conditioner.
- Memory foam mattresses. (very comfortable)
- Small table for two for eating inside.
- Toiletries (Shampoo, body soap, toothbrush with paste, lotion, conditioner)
When there are more than two people the futon turns into a bed and we have a memory foam mattress to go over the futon bed. We provide all the bedding and extra towels. Although only a studio this is a comfortable place for groups of 3 or 4 to stay.
Unlike most apartments in Manhattan in airbnb we require no security deposit. If you have verifications and/or reviews we are very happy to host you.
We speak English, Spanish and understand Portuguese and French :)
Next to some of hottest restaurants and bars Manhattan has to offer. This is the perfect place for a couple who wants to enjoy the city in the best part of the city and the best place to stay for tourist.
Interaction with Guests
As much as the Guest wants to interact.
The amount of restaurants and shops as soon as you leave the apartment is astounding.
It really is the best place to live.
You are right next to the train! Go anywhere! You are in the middle of the city where tourist pay 3 times what you are paying to enjoy this vast city.
- Put garbage in bags and leave it inside the apt, we will pick it up for you. Keep things as clean as you can:)
- Don’t smoke inside the apartment.
- Don’t eat on the comforter or sheets. This is very important and one rule many guest do not follow. Leaving grease marks on the comforter most likely ruins it.
- Be friendly but keep a distance from neighbors. AirBNB recommends guest not be talkative with neighbors. This is because NYC is currently trying to decide whether to allow AirBNB to continue to exist in NYC. Some people feel tourist can make the neighborhood less safe and can complain to the district attorney.
- Enjoy your stay and ask us if you need anything, we are available to you at any time and would love to make your stay here the best possible.
Was there when we arrived. Location was accurate
Apartment exactly as the pictures! Clean, big and in an excellent location and nice street.
Jimmy was very kind and flexible - helped us a lot. Don't think twice before staying over Jimmy's place!
With 2 girlfriends I have spend one night at Rocio's & Jimmy's place. The communication was very easy, fast and we were even able to leave our luggage a bit longer in the apartment before heading to the airport. The location is super convenient with lots of nice restaurants/bars nearby. The apartment was exactly as discribed, very clean and quiet. I would definitely recommend for anyone to stay there if you are looking for an aparment right in the middle of NYC.
Excelente estadía en el apartamento. Muy bien ubicado. Dueños gentiles y a disposición. ideal para 3 personas.
We had a great time in this Appartment! It was clean and we found a lot of informations and tipps what to do in NY in our Appartement! A Starbucks for breakfast was just across the street and Times Square was in around 10 Minutes walking distance! Jimmy and Rico were so nice and let us stay longer because our plane to Vienna left in the evening! I would always retourn when i'm in New York and i can recomand it a lot!!!
This place was an awesome deal. The apartment is private, quite, comfortable, clean, and there are excellent restaurants all around, even in the building itself. Rocio and Jimmy were delightful. I will certainly try for this place in the future!
This host has 91 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews