THIS IS NOT AN APARTMENT FOR PARTY PEOPLE. Centrally located apartment in the heart of South Beach. Only a few minutes walk to the beach, shops, clubs, and dining. With me you'll be personally attended to in a clean, safe, and comfortable environment. Inquire about 2 night bookings directly to me in a message. I welcome guests from all walks of life. You are expected to be quite and respect the neighbors who live and work here full time, as you do back home.
Welcome everyone ! I hope you'll enjoy my home as much as I have. PLEASE READ MY ENTIRE LISTING :)
I have a great apartment available in a beautiful modern building, centrally located in the Flamingo Park district of the South Beach neighborhood of beautiful Miami Beach!
The apartment is completely furnished and can comfortably accommodate up to two guests at a time, with the option for up to four guests. A comfortable queen size bed awaits your head to lay on after a great day experiencing beautiful South Beach. More than two guests can stay by using the futon sofa which converts to fold down into a comfortable queen size bed.
The bathroom is super clean with an amazing shower head. There is a full length mirror attached to the door. The kitchen has everything you may need to prepare meals and cook. There is a flat screen HD TV with local cable & Roku for Netflix and Sling TV streaming for you to enjoy.
At my apartment you'll love the ease of quick access and it's central location to everything on the beach. It has a quiet calm vibe, despite being only two blocks from some of the best night clubs. You'll feel just like a local staying here and get a taste of the beach life.
The entire apartment is yours to enjoy! The clean bath room with toilet and shower. The in unit stack washer and dryer machines. The kitchen with oven, stove, microwave, and dishwasher. The Wifi internet. The flat screen HD TV with local cable & Roku for Netflix and Sling TV streaming
Interaction with guests
As much as you like. I'm available via messaging to answer your questions, provide suggestions, or lend a helping hand in person if required. For security, the front door is monitored by a Ring video door bell. If you press the door bell, it will notify me immediately on my phone.
Other things to note
Interested in only a 2 night stay? Send me a message and I will determine if I can accommodate your special 2 night only request. Usually if your request falls between two confirmed bookings, I will approve your request.
Parking is available on the streets around the building if you buy a virtual residential parking pass for each day you park, at $15 a day. Each pass is valid for 24 hr after they are purchased. They are virtual and purchased online, so you would have to provide me with your license plate number so I could purchase a virtual pass each day for you.
- Do not disturb the neighbors. Do not make loud noise and annoy them.
- Do not open the door if someone should come unexpectedly knock. If you hear a knock, simply message or call me & I will personally come over.
- Do not tell anyone you are renting the apartment from me. You are simply my invited guest & friend using my apartment.
- No additional unregistered guests allowed. No unregistered people are allowed over, even for a quick visit. Unreported guests will result in a $50 fee per day, per unreported guest.
- The front door is monitored with a Ring video door bell.
- NO SMOKERS. NO SMOKING IN THE COMMON AREA OR FRONT OF BUILDING.
- No parties allowed, no loud noise, no music inside after 10pm.
- Do not come home making noise, screaming and yelling in the common area in the middle of the night drunk.
- Throw away all trash in the dumpsters located behind the building. Do not leave trash outside the door or in the common areas.
- Self wash all dishes when used.
- Do not open the windows and run the AC at the same time. Do not leave any window open while the apartment is vacant.
- Non approved late check outs will be accessed a $75 fee per fraction of each hour.
- Prearranged approved late check out can be made for $25. Inquire before your last day to arrange with the maid if possible.
- No smoking, of any thing. Smoking inside will result in a $200 additional cleaning fee.
- Do not hide, conceal, or fail to report any damage you may accidentally cause. The maid makes a full inspection after each check out.
- Behave in a manner that is respectful of the neighbors and do not disturb anyone.
Hello everyone !! I believe in communication, trust, and mutual respect in order for Airbnb to be a rewarding experience for all involved.
I'm pretty laid back, prefer small groups of friends over big loud clubs, would rather have a long conversation with a few people than be surrounded by strangers in a loud place. I like to read, experience new food, travel as much as possible, and experience new unplanned adventures.
I have had great experiences and met wonderful people as a host on Airbnb. I have also been fortunate to have wonderful experiences as a guest in other host's properties.