I really wish you had mentioned any of this information to me. I will address your feedback:
1) I took the photos myself using only natural lighting. I assure you there is no optical illusion taking place in the photos.
2) I apologize for the fact that the loft space didn't have enough windows for you. Most people seem to think that there are enough.
The rest of the things you say are simply untrue, and I don't appreciate dishonest feedback on my profile:
3) People cannot see into the bathroom, because there are blinds for the window which completely block the view. Additionally, I'd like to point out the fact that it does not look like a one-way mirror; you can see through it like any ordinary window, so I don't know why you would make that up.
4) My cleaner makes sure that dishes have been cleaned. There are no rats or mice in the unit. Also, I'm sure he would have noticed blood stains on a door. That's a preposterous claim.
5) I would additionally like to assure any prospective guests that my cleaner does not haphazardly pour brown powder on the sheets. That would be pointless and inappropriate.
You mention not expecting any of these issues you claim to have experienced due to the positive reviews I've received in the past; well, they're positive because the guests had positive experiences, and none of the issues you mentioned affected them. I don't have any reason to believe that my cleaner would leave the home in the condition you described.
You may also have noticed that people often mention my responsiveness in their reviews. You very easily could have reached out to me with any issues, and I would have immediately worked to resolve them. My guests' experiences are obviously the most important thing to me. Of course there are sometimes issues in a year-long rental, and sometimes those issues are urgent. I'm always available to work through anything with a guest at any time, but they must inform of said issues. You didn't reach out. You weren't very communicative at all, in fact, as this is the first I have heard from you since your booking was finalized.
I believe that much of what you've said is at the very least hyperbole and more likely a complete fabrication. I do, however, apologize for the fact that your experience didn't meet your expectations. I wish that you'd have communicated any of this to me during your stay.
I felt this public response was necessary, because Airbnb is very important to me, and honesty in reviews is integral in its continued success. This review is dishonest.