About this listing
Orange bedroom is a cozy A/C bedroom, ideal for 2 persons with one double bed. But 2 more can sleep on mattresses. It has split A/C, small fridge, cable TV and an attached bathroom with solar system water heating.
About the property
Orange A/C bedroom is part of the popular "Joe and Marietta's Guesthouse" in Calangute, North Goa. It has a double bed and can accommodate two more people on mattresses. The room has split A/C, fridge and TV. Also has attached bathroom with solar water heating.
During the Christmas period from Dec 23 to Jan 03, the tariff is Rs 5000 for upto 4 persons.
Location – neighborhood description
Guesthouse is located in a quiet location on Bishop Alex Dias Road in Calangute. It is about 5 minutes walking distance from Calangute main market and about 1 km from Calangute beach. The nearest landmark is the Calangute post office barely 200 metres from our house.
Attractions and distance
Goa Calangute beach is a haven for the hippies. It was the hippies who discovered this beach in the late 60s. The exquisite beauty of the Calangute beach in India's Goa soon spread around, bringing hordes of European tourists. And this trend has still been continuing…tourists come down to this small Indian state of Goa searching for this lovely beach. Once you reach Calangute beach in Goa, then you can spend your vacation soaked in the serenity of the sea, sun and sand. Goa Calangute beach is often crowded with people, children making sand castles, colorful crowds surging towards the sea, hippies busy remembering the good old times and the young and old alike lazing on the golden sands. This picture of a perfect tourist haven is completed with shacks and stalls under the shade of palm trees selling everything from fried prawns and beer to trinkets made of seashells
Distance from airport : Approximately 41 km.
Check-in time:Confirmation required
Check-out time:Confirmation required
Not included in tariff.
Place is available with TV, cable tv, rooms are air conditioned, wireless internet,free parking,family and kid friendly place and also
suitable for events.
Interaction with Guests
As much as guests want.
Ours is a residential, relatively quieter neighbourhood with lots of palm trees around. But we are just one kilometre from Calangute beach (5 minutes on scooter) and about 500 metres from Calangute main market.
Public transport is available from Calangute main market. But most guests prefer to hire bikes or cars. We help in hiring these at no commission to us.
1. CHECK-OUT TIME IS 11 AM SHARP. NEXT GUEST CHECKS IN AT 12 NOON. WE DO CLEANING IN BETWEEN.
2. GUESTS WILL HAVE TO PAY FOR LOSSES, BREAKAGE OR DAMAGES LIKE FOODSTAINS, CIGARETTE AND TATTOO MARKS ON BEDSHEETS. (Double bedsheet Rs 500/Single bedsheet and towel Rs 300/Glass Rs 40). Please do not take towels out/Do not eat or smoke in bed.
3. BREAKFAST QUANTITY IS FIXED; WE DO NOT SERVE EXTRA. BREAKFAST TIMING: 8 AM TO 11 AM.
4. PLEASE SWITCH OFF A/C, TV AND ALL APPLIANCES WHEN LEAVING ROOM. ALSO, PLEASE KEEP DOORS, WINDOWS CLOSED WHEN A/Cs ARE ON.
5. WASHING CLOTHES NOT ALLOWED IN GUESTHOUSE, except underwear; GUESTS WILL BE CHARGED EXTRA RS 100 PER DAY IF CLOTHES WASHED INSIDE. WE DO LAUNDRY AT NOMINAL RATES. (Washing Rs 15 per piece).
6. IRON BOX USE IS CHARGED MINIMUM RS 50 PER HOUR.
7. WE CHANGE LINEN/TOWELS AFTER EVERY 3 NIGHTS.
8. ENSURE SAFETY OF YOUR VALUABLES. WE DO NOT TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY LOSS.
9. WE SERVE TEA (Rs 10), COFFEE (Rs 20), MILK (Rs 20).
1. THE DRINKING WATER WE PROVIDE IS “AQUAGUARD” FILTERED WATER.
Wish you a pleasant stay!