Spacious surf pad located 3 blocks to beach and 1 block to Main Street with easy access to over 30 shops, restaurants and bars. Enjoy a fully equipped kitchen, large living room, laundry facilities, and of course plenty of ocean breeze.
- Brand NEW queen bed with ultra luxury Serta pillow top mattress as of 3/16/14
- Brand New 5 drawer dresser in room
- semi-private (enclosed by 3 walls)
- fireplace in room
- TV that can connect to a laptop or tablet, no cable service
-granite countertops in newly remodeled bathroom
- plenty of free street parking
- Full size kitchen & bathroom, shared with me, the host
- Wrap around patio
- coffee and tea provided
- shampoo, conditioner, soap, towels provided
*Surfboard rentals $15 per day: 8' longboard, 7' gun, 6'4 hybrid, 6'8 epoxy fish, 5'8 short board, all tri-fin. Skateboard rental $15/day. Sorry no bikes.
Interaction with Guests
Call or txt anytime on my cell phone
- No loud music/noise! - neighbors are all very quiet people
- No smoking inside the apartment or near the building
- No shoes on hardwood floor
- No touching anything inside bathroom drawers
- if key is lost, $50 replacement fee will be charged.
- Stained towel - $10, Stained sheets - $20
Alice was great - very hospitable, and the room was exactly as described. Cute, fun neighborhood. Highly recommended!
I was only in town for a short time, less than 24 hours, for work so I didn't get a chance to fully enjoy the place or the location. Nevertheless, it was a great experience. I really wish I had more time there because the location and comfort of the place were amazing. I walked to the water for dinner on Alice's suggestion. She was there when I arrived and helped me get checked in, made some restaurant suggestions and then left me to relax. All in all it was exactly what I was looking for, a relaxing oasis in an otherwise crazy whirlwind trip. I would love to go back when I have time to rent one of her surf boards and get down to the water.
As always Alice is friendly and the place is great. Can't recommend it enough!
I have stayed at Alice's place two seperate times. Perfect condo stay. Clean, quiet, close to beach and main street HB.
Alice's place was great! I stayed a fee nights while working in HB. Very clean and quite place! Alice is a very nice positive person. Hi highly recommend her place!
Alice's place is great! The room is not a separate bedroom, but it's set up to be very private and provides enough privacy. It's a pretty large apartment and kept extremely clean. Alice is such a gracious host and very friendly. I'd return for sure!
This host has 52 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews