About this listing
Fantastic newly renovated 3 level Victorian terrace in funky Newtown in the inner west of Sydney.
Awesome attic master suite with built in wardrobes and en suite. Huge windows opening out on to district and park views. Polished wooden floorboards.
- 2 large bedrooms: one with bunk bed and huge bi-fold windows; second with single bed and french doors leading onto a verandah overlooking the street.
- Both bedrooms have built in wardrobes.
- Large family bathroom with bath and separate shower
- Separate toilet.
- Polished wooden floorboards.
2 separate living areas
- front room with deluxe new sofa bed
- spacious open plan living, dining and kitchen with high ceilings and full width bi-fold doors opening on to courtyard.
Polished concrete floors.
Ducted airconditioning throughout the entire house.
The house is 2 minutes walk from the cool shops, cafes, restaurants, pubs and bars of King Street.
Newtown train station only 2 minutes away with direct access to the heart of the Sydney city and Sydney Harbour only a 10 minute train ride. 2 open air swimming pools within 5 minutes drive/bus ride. 3 gyms within 2 minutes walk. Eastern Suburbs beaches easily accessed - 20 minutes by car. The airport is 15 minutes by taxi.
There are 2 great parks with playgrounds immediately nearby.
Wifi internet throughout the house.
The house is ideally suited to a family with 3 kids, but would also be a fantastic place for a couple to stay. We do have sleeping that would accommodate 5 adults in proper beds and a sofa bed that will comfortably sleep another 2 adults (additional fees for more than 5 adults as an additional room is required).
Our pantry is free for anyone to use and shelves in the fridge are cleaned out to allow proper use for all guests.
We have a good relationship with our neighbours and are keen to keep it that way!
Please note that during Christmas and new year the house is only available for a min of 7days at a time
Linen is provided but guests must bring their own towels. Towels can be provided but an additional cleaning cost is required.