About this listing
“Magical” is the word most often used to describe The Seahorse Residence. It’s a place that opens the spirit and touches the soul. Both the house and surroundings are beautiful beyond words. The view is breathtakingly expansive.
The villa is build on 4 levels and consist of
• a twin room with an en suite bathroom (bathtub)
• a double room with a queen-size bed, an en suite bathroom (shower) and an outdoor sitting area
• a studio with a double bed, a shower, a kitchen, an indoor sitting area, an outdoor sitting area and a balcony
• a studio with a double bed, a shower, a kitchen, an indoor sitting area with a foldout sofabed, an outdoor sitting area and a balcony
• a patio of 100 m2 that includes a swimming pool, deck chairs, a bar, a WC, a fully equipped kitchen, a BBQ and two sitting areas for 12 people each.
Cook on site
Full and exclusive access to entire villa
Interaction with Guests
A concierge service is available on site
One of the quietest neighborhoods of Santorini and yet only 10 min walk from the hustle of Fira center
Other Things to Note
The services available for our guests are:
• transfer from/to the port or airport
• breakfast (included) lunch and/or dinner available at extra cost
• daily cleaning service and linen change
• deck chairs
• pool towels
• fully equipped kitchen with crockery and cutlery for 50 people and barbeque
• washing machine - laundry service at extra cost
• extra cot for children
• air conditioning
• WiFi internet
• Internet TV
• Radios / MP3 players
Seahorse is a really beautiful property. Not least for being on Santorini but the views and location are really wonderful. Chantals staff took such good care of us and our every need. We felt very welcomed. The breakfasts were delicious and huge. It was a treat to start the day with such good local food thanks to Athena and her husband. The use of the car made exploring the island easy. This stay was truly the highlight of our holiday in Greece.
It is enjoyable stay in this house, the nice sunset location, and so nice owner , we cooked a meal and it is amazing experience to stay here, all of us hope to stay more longer, thank you very much!
This host has 19 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews