About this listing
Benvenuti nel mio monolocale nel cuore di Kreuzberg 36 : sicuramente la zona più trendy , viva e multiculturale di Berlino!
Molti bar , caffè, ristoranti e gallerie sono tutti a pochi passi da casa. La stazione della metropolitana ( Kottbusser Tor
Cosy and freshly renovated studioflat in the heart of Kreuzberg 36: Possibly the most trandy, alive area of Berlin!
Many bars, cafes, restaurant, and galleries are all in walking distance from the flat, 2 metro stations at about 3 minutes walk, and 2 bus stations at about 50mt!
The atmosphere in the streets of the multicultural neighborhood Kreutzberg is very exciting, friendly and alive. You will meet artistis as well as people from many different cultures which are going to give you a real authentic Berlin experience.
A few words about my studio-flat:
The flat fully furnished and can host up till 4 people in 2 comfortable double beds (1 normal double bed and 1 double bed couch). There is a fully equipped corner-kitchen (kitchen props, fridge, toaster, coffee machine ecc), toilette with shower.
We provide for fresh bed linen and towels.
Wi-fi is also available for our guest!
If you are planning to visit Berlin in winter no worries about the cold, our flat has the best heating system.
You can rent bikes and discover the neighborhood as well visti the 3 big parks nearby!
- Respect other residents of the house by keeping noise down when people are sleeping.
- Recycle your waste: glass, paper, plastic and metal, general waste. The rubbish-bins are in the yard.
- No illegal download of music and movies with the internet account of the flat.
- No parties in the apartment, there are enough other places to go for it ;)
- when you leave the house shut down all lights, the heating, close the windows.
- before checking out: make sure all electronic devices are unplugged, the heating is off, wash the dishes, dispose of the garbage, close the windows, be sure that the door is well locked.
- The guests are required to pay City Tax (5% of the rental fee) during the check in cash.