About this listing
IS IT POSSIBLE ? ... for a space to be, at once, both comfortable, luxuriously decadent and romantic ? The answer is unequivocally : yes. Nestled in the treetops of the Historic City of St. Augustine this is your romantic getaway.
Lounge about. Entertain. Go out and Explore. We don't care our only requirement is you leave your worries at the door.
This beautiful garden tree house one bed apartment is set in the HEART of historic downtown St. Augustine. From this beautifully romantic tree house you can walk and explore the oldest city in America. Great restaurants, cafes, jazz bars, and the historic sights of St. Augustine are just a stroll away. The apartment is elegant, light and spacious were the interior design is an amalgamation of antiques, modern luxury and original contemporary art, following the tree house theme. The interior design is an experience unto itself.
- Private balcony.
- High-speed wifi throughout apartment
- 32 inch flat screen TV.
- Full bedrooms with a queen bed.
- Full bathroom, tub and shower.
- Fully equipped kitchen with eat in kitchen table (microwave, toaster, oven, coffee machine, fridge freezer, etc).
- Central Air conditioning .
- Washer and Dryer.
- No cigarette smoking in the apartment, but fine if you want to smoke in the garden.
- Private assigned off street parking spot.
More on the bedrooms:
- All bedding (sheets, pillows, comforter), bath towels and beach towels and beach chairs provided.
- Visitors guide/s to St Augustine will be available for you to borrow during your stay.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions or inquiries, and be sure book today to secure this elegant St Augustine home.
This is the back apartments of an amazing two story home, should you have a large group or want to book the whole home and one bed tree house at the back for a wedding or wedding party please see my other listings
Interaction with guests
My home is now your home, with that said I am more than happy to make recommendations of some of my favorite places in St Augustine as I did go to college in town.
This Historic home is in the best location for visiting St Augustine, romantic tree lined street were you can easily walk everywhere. It is located in the most desirable part of town.
You are walking distance to everything within the Historic City.
If you want to venture out of downtown you a few minutes’ drive from the beaches, outlet malls, alligator farm and St Augustine airport.
Other things to note
We also own the first farm to table restaurant in downtown St Augustine and should you want one of our chefs to come in and cater you a romantic meal, get married in the garden all this can be arranged.
No cigarette smoking in the apartment, but fine if you want to smoke in the garden.
I will leave a welcome booklet with all the other information you will need to make your stay more enjoyable.
Terms of your rental:
1. Smoking is allowed outside only.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth in your reservation and stipulated in your total guest count may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest. Guests are not allowed to exceed the occupancy limit agreed to in your reservation.
3. Guests should not create excessive noise at a level that disturbs neighbors; Code-enforced neighborhood quiet hours are from 10:00p.m. – 8:00a.m.
4. All of the units are privately owned, the Homeowners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners, are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
5. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
6. Only use appliances for their intended uses
7. Rental is for the specified dates and number of guests as outlined in your reservation through Airbnb.
By booking the guest agrees to the terms listed above.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.
This host has 1151 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
- I am a laid back South African, professionally a teacher, been between NYC and FL for the last twelve years.
Really like my home to be a home and want you to feel as comfortable as possible here to.
Other than that love to go on adventures and travel, create art, drink good wine, eat good food, and be in nature.