Welcome to the Lower Haight! My neighborhood and the surrounding areas are filled with cafes, restaurants, bars, shops, and salons. Spend the day walking around and sampling local flavor, or grab a blanket and spend an afternoon in one of the nearby parks... Alamo Square Park, Duboce Park, Dolores Park, or Golden Gate Park.
- Please take your shoes off at the top of the stairs.
- There is no smoking allowed anywhere in the apartment.
- No unauthorized guests at any time unless approved by host.
- Be considerate in my home since you will be sharing the space.
- Please be mindful of water usage and limit shower times. Help conserve water by turning off the water when brushing teeth or washing at the sink.
- If you are returning late, be mindful of the noise level as others may be sleeping. Quiet hours are 10:00 pm - 7:00 am.
- You may use the kitchen to prepare meals, but please hand wash dishes and clean up after yourself and return things to where you found them.
- Thank you and welcome to my home!
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
This host has 292 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I enjoy art, architecture, design, photography, hiking, traveling, cultural diversity, family, friends, conversation, good food and wine.
I have been fortunate enough to have traveled throughout Asia, Europe, Africa, Australia, North, South and Central America. I've been an Airbnb host since 2010 and have gained as much from the experience of hosting as much as my guests do from staying with me. I look forward to sharing my love of San Francisco with you and hope you enjoy your stay at my home.
“Perhaps travel cannot prevent bigotry, but by demonstrating that all peoples cry, laugh, eat, worry, and die, it can introduce the idea that if we try and understand each other, we may even become friends.” – Maya Angelou