About this listing
Our 2 bedroom apartment is perfect for families and friends. A stone throw away from Wanchai MTR station, tram stop, bus stop, and Wanchai ferry pier.
Enjoy the restaurants, convention center and Southorn Playground which is just around the corner
Located in the heart of wanchai, the apartment is located near Wanchai MTR, only a 2 min walk away.
It has 2 bedrooms with a double bed and a single bed. It can accommodate 3 people comfortably. It also has a well-equipped kitchen, dining table in the dining area and a living room with sofa and flat screen tv.
The apartment is close to the Central, Admiralty & Causeway area.
- 2 min walk to Wanchai MTR station,
- 2 min walk to the rows of restaurants and food places behind the apartment
- 5 min walk to the Convention & Exhibition Centre, Central Plaza, Hopewell Centre, Wanchai bar area.
- 10 minutes walk to Causeway Bay SOGO, Times Square,
Hysan Place and Pacific Place shopping Mall,
- 2 Stations to Central, IFC
- 2 MTR Station to TST or 5 mins walk to Wanchai ferry Pier (a must trip of seeing the Victoria Harbour).
- 1 min walk to tram station (a must to see Hong Kong by night, go West Bound it takes you through the Central Wall Street and Historic Building High Court, and then pass the Dry Seafood Street little 3-storey building, only cost HK2.30) cheapest sightseeing.
- 15 min taxi ride to the Peak and Ocean Park
- 45 min to Airport by bus, or 2 MTR Station to Airport Express HK station,
- Clean linen and towels are provided.
- TV, DVD and audio in the apartment,
- big shower room
- lock for each bedroom
- high speed internet with free wifi
- cooking untensils
- split type air-conditioner in all rooms and living room
- discount to nearby foot massage shop
- discount entry ticket to Ocean Park and Disneyland can be
- discount ferry tickets to Macau
Bus, tram, minibus, Ferry terminals (to TST) ,MTR and Airport bus (A11, E11) are all within few mins walk from the building, providing services to every part of Hong Kong till mid night.
It is close to the Pacific Place, Admiralty, Lan Kwai Fong, the H K Convention & Exhibition Center,
The immigration Center,Time square, Sogo Dept store. Hysan Place. There are plenty of restaurants, bar ,Supermarket, 7-11, McDonald's are all just downstairs and open 24 hrs a day, shopping place is also around the area. Regal L hotel is just opposite the apartment.
- Lan Kwai Fong, a 8 min tram ride from the tram station just below the apartment. Any tram will take you to Lan Kwai Fong.
- Lockhart Road, a 10 min walk to the rows of bars and pubs in the start of Wanchai district
- The Pawn, 5min walk away to drink in the pubs in the historical building
- 24h McDonalds just below the house
- Japanese food, local Hong Kong cuisine, dessert, street food, Korean, Cafe de Coral, dimsum places are all just behind the apartment, 2 min walk away.
- Tsui Wah Restaurant: nearest is in Causeway bay. 20 min walk. Otherwise you can take the tram to the outlet in Lan Kwai Fong, Central. Tai Chong Bakery is near the Central outlet too.
- Fashion shops selling street style clothes just behind the apartment and along the way to causeway bay
- Causeway bay offers tons of shopping experience for everyone. From high end luxury brands at Times Square to departmental store, SOGO and local brands all over the place, Hong Kong is indeed a shopping haven.
- Admiralty and Central also has many shops, and they are 15-20 min walk away or just 5 min tram stops away.
- Wanchai computer center 5 min walk away to find all your computer appliances, video and camera equipment
The apartment is very convenient to go around anywhere.
- Wanchai station just 3 min walk away
- Getting anywhere around Hong Kong is extremely easy and convenient
- Stop just below the house
- Every tram goes to Central
- Buses that goes around Hong Kong Island
- Buses that goes to Kowloon area
- Buses that goes to New Territories. E.g. Ma On Shan, Lai Chi Kok, Hung Hom, etc.
- Mini bus to get around HK island
- Wanchai ferry goes to Tsim Sha Tsui. The view at night is indeed splendid.