About this listing
Great spot in the super popular westside of Bend! Cottage with exposed wooden beams, vaulted ceilings with skylights, just 1-2 blocks from Galveston Ave restaurants, shops, cafes! Enjoy your own private hot tub and yard!
This great cottage, The Cinder Cone Cottage is centrally located on the very desirable westside of Bend. Walking distance to coffee, bakeries, food, bike shops, this is the location you want!
The house features vaulted ceilings, skylights, a sweet loft/hideout above the second bedroom. There is comfortable living room seating for 6. If you have 6 sleeping over, be ready to pull out the hide-a-bed couch. Don't worry we have linens for all the beds! Quality linens are provided for your stay. The kitchen is completely furnished and ready for your home cooked meal. Look for kitchen tools like a salad spinner, blender, kitchen scissors, spices...
You will have a 50" flatscreen TV with Roku and Netflix, wireless internet, DVD player, iPod player, gas fireplace and heat pump A/C (modern wall mounted unit in the living room)
The backyard is spacious and landscaped, great for kids and pets. The backyard fence is pretty close to 6ft tall and offers nice privacy and security. The private hot tub is perfectly situated for enjoying stargazing anytime of the year.
The Cinder Cone Cottage vacation rental is more than just a (URL HIDDEN) your home away from home!
Please contact us for an exact price quote for your dates. Prices change with the seasons. Looking forward to hearing from you!
Licensed by the City of Bend
Everything available for guest to use. Gear storage in the garage.
Interaction with Guests
This vacation rental home is lovingly managed by A Stone's Throw Bungalow and we are here to help you with your trip planning or anything else that comes up during your stay.
Welcome to the westside of Bend! This pocket neighborhood is so popular with guests and locals alike. Bordered by downtown, you will find a lively mixed of old and new homes as well as 3 distinct neighborhood business areas (Newport Ave, Gavleston Ave and Century Drive areas). These neighborhood gathering points feature, breweries, cupcakes, pizza, breakfasts spots, outdoor food trucks and crazy popular restaurants.
Walk Score 72 "Very walkable" most errands can be accomplished by foot
Bike score 95 "Biker's paradise" flat as a pancake, excellent bike lanes
Other Things to Note
50 inch flatscreen TV and bluetooth audio for your music!
You're in Bend! Be nice! Please respect this loved home as your own and do no harm to the home or neighborhood.
Please do not have more than 6 guests on the property at any time. There is a strict maximum of 6 guests in this home. Be respectful of City of Bend quiet hours between 9pm and 8am. This is not a 'party' home! Galveston Avenue is only 3 blocks away and would be happy to host your late gathering at one of many establishments.
Please feel free to say 'hi!" to the neighbors but do not disrupt our neighbors with excessive noise or obnoxious behaviors. We are licensed by the City of Bend (STR-15-0047) and can lose our license if you misbehave! If you are found in violation of the City of Bend's 'Good Neighbor Guideslines' you may lose you deposit and be asked to leave immediately without refund. We are serious about preserving these great neighborhoods for peaceful living and enjoyment!
All guests are required to follow the City of Bend's Good Neighbor Guidelines. They are posted at the home.
Here are the nitty gritty for the detail oriented:
1. CHECK-IN TIME is after 3pm and CHECK OUT is by 11am.
2. This is a NON SMOKING home.
3. PETS ARE PERMITTED with pet fee and written approval.
4. RESERVATION DEPOSIT- A deposit is required. Your deposit is held by Airbnb and is fully refundable as long as these conditions are met:
No damage is done to cottage or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear(URL HIDDEN)
No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay.
All keys are left in the cottage and the cottage is left locked.
All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.
No linens are lost or damaged.
No early check-in or late check out unless approved.
* BEFORE YOU DEPART, it is much appreciated if you would(URL HIDDEN)Place and start a load of dirty dishes in the dishwasher.(URL HIDDEN)Place and start one load of laundry (such as towels) in the clothes washer(URL HIDDEN)Place all garbage, including pet waste from the yard, in garbage containers.
5. HOT TUB - When using any hot tub, remember there is a certain health risk. Use of the hot tub is at your own risk. The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG) does not recommend hot tub use during pregnancy. Persons who have high blood pressure, skin sensitivities or other medical conditions are strongly urged not to use the hot tub. If in doubt, please consult with a physician prior to using the hot tub. Observe reasonable time limits to avoid nausea, dizziness and fainting. Should you experience any of these symptoms, carefully exit the hot tub immediately. Never leave children unattended in the vicinity of the hot tub. No children under the age of 12 are allowed in the hot tub at any time. Please do not use or allow the hot tub to be used alone. No pets are allowed in the hot tub at any time. Absolutely no shoes are to be worn in the hot tub. Absolutely no candles (floating or any type) are allowed on or in the hot tub. Hot tub covers are for insulation purposes only and are not designed to support a person or persons. DO NOT STAND ON HOT TUB COVERS. They may break and you may be charged for their replacement. Please do not add any products (soaps, bubbles, oils, etc.) to the hot tub water. If these items are used in the hot tub, an additional cleaning fee will be assessed. It is recommended that no jewelry is worn in the hot tub due to chlorine based chemicals used. The chemicals in hot tubs can also affect color-treated hair and damage swimsuits. There will be no reduction in rental fees if the hot tub is unused or unavailable during the term of rental period. The hot tub must be covered and locked when not in use.
6. BIKES - Helmets and locks are provided. Please be safe on bikes and ride under control. The homeowners are not responsible for injuries or damages resulting from bike use. Bike ride at your own risk. You are responsible for damaged equipment.
7. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY- The strict maximum number of guests in the bungalow is limited to six (6) persons.
8. MINIMUM STAY - This cottage requests a 2-3 NIGHT minimum stay
9. INCLUSIVE FEES - Rates include a one-time linen-towel setup.
10. NO DAILY HOUSEKEEPING SERVICE - While linens and bath towels are included in the cottage, daily housekeeping service is not included in the rental rate It can be provided, however, at an additional rate. We suggest you bring your own beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the cottage.
11. RATE CHANGES - Rates subject to change without notice. We are unable to hold dates without a completed reservation.
12. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS - Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check in.
13. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS - Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
14. PARKING -Please respect our neighbors and use garage and alley parking. Street parking is available, though sometimes tight. If you use street parking please park along the front of the bungalow and NOT IN FRONT OF NEIGHBORING HOMES. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees and is the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
15. STORM POLICY/ROAD CONDITIONS - No refunds will be given for storms. Mountain roads can be curvy and steep. We do not refund due to road conditions. Oregon Department of Transportation Highway conditions: (phone number hidden) or (website hidden)
16. THIS HOME IS PRIVATELY OWNED - The owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.