About this listing
INSTANT BOOK now available!! My CALENDAR is always up to date so feel free to book it without emailing me first. PLEASE read the DESCRIPTION in full to confirm the unit will suit your group. LAST-MINUTE bookings are no problem at all.
people is okay but you MUST share the single bed. Please noteWELCOME---Please read all the information as it may answer all of your questions. THANK YOU.
I am an experienced host who has thought out every part of your stay to make it a simple, smooth, convenient process for you from self check-in to self check out with no waiting around for me and everything prepared for you!! I am one of the original hosts here in Tokyo starting in October, 2011 when there were hardly any listenings here. I have high expectations of myself, my team, and expect me to treat you like I would want to be treated. My goal is to be efficient, transparent, dependable, and ensure your accommodation is enjoyable throughout your stay!!
APARTMENTS AVAILABLE on AIRBNB by ME:
Over 20 Listings in TOKYO (some in same buildings)
3 Listings in BANGKOK!
2 Listings in HONG KONG!
I am sure I have a place that suits your party and your budget. Just email me!!
NOW ONTO this Listing!!
~~~~~The 5 POINTS about this LOCATION~~~~~
1: This is ROPPONGI NIGHTLIFE!!
2: Across from ROPPONGI HILLS with a museum, lookout, and shopping!!
3: TOKYO MIDTOWN is 2 minutes away!!
4: Restaurants aplenty and cuisine from all over the world!!
5: Literally less than a 100 meters / yards to the train station!
1 Room, Private Bathroom.
6th Floor, 1 Single Sized BED Apartment.
Hardwood Flooring. 2 Closets for Storage.
ROOFTOP view just outside the unit door!!
Elevator in the building.
LAUNDRY: Coin laundry on floor B1.
---Small Kitchen with pans, utensils, and dishes
---NEW Fridge, Microwave and Teapot
---Air conditioner / Heater
---Portable Wi-fi Router
---Closet for your clothes
---Bedding, Towels, Basic Toiletries
---Very Hot Shower!
---1 Single Bed available.
---1 Bed maximum!!
All linens and towels provided.
---1 person is perfect for here.
---2 PEOPLE are not recommended. PLEASE note this bed is very small.
~~~~~FREE INTERNET via MOBILE WI-FI~~~~~
Stay CONNECTED 24/7 around TOKYO!!
Pocket size, MOBILE WI-FI ROUTER INCLUDED!!
For USE with your smartphone, tablet, laptop, etc.
No need to rent a phone or buy a sim!!
Waiting in the apartment for you!!
IS THE place for nightlife in TOKYO!!
Roppongi is literally littered with restaurants, bars, and entertainment!! It is most famous for being the foreigner friendly district but you will still definitely feel like you are in JAPAN!!
It is likely you can get around here speaking English without any stress.
If you stay out late and miss the train, don't worry because you DON'T need a train!! YOU will be able to walk home!! This is really nice as taxis are very expensive in Japan!!
Nearest station: ROPPONGI
TOKYO METRO Hibiya and Oedo lines
Also accessible by NOGIZAKA station.
Direct trains to many places in the city!!
FROM NARITA AIRPORT:
to ROPPONGI STATION
Express Train ----- 75 minutes ----- 2,720 yen
Regular Train ----- 88 minutes ----- 1,330 yen
BUS: Direct to HILTON GRAND HYATT---- 3000yen ( then 3 mins walk to here )
Regular Train ----- 33 minutes -----550 yen
Check a website called Jorudan trains Japan for timetables in English!!
FROM THE APARTMENT --- WALKING:
Roppongi Station - 1 minutes to Hibiya Line
Roppongi Station - 3 minutes to Oedo Line
Nogizaka Station - 10 minutes
Nishiazabu Crossing - 7 minutes
Tokyo Midtown - 3 minutes
Roppongi Hills - 2 minutes
Many bars and clubs - within minutes.
Nearest Bar is the luxurious R2 Superclub... 1 minute away!!
~~~~~FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS~~~~~
CHECK-IN: 4PM or Anytime AFTER. Late Night is OKAY!
CHECK-OUT: 12PM NOON or BEFORE.
^^^^Early check-in / Late check-out^^^^
A courtesy 1-3 hours may be available ONLY if asked within 12 to 60 hours of arrival or departure ( that is when I will know ). More than 3 hours will likely require a fee or for you to book another night. Otherwise, another guest may be coming or going.
For your CONVENIENCE, My calendar is ALWAYS UP-TO-DATE!!
Feel free to submit a booking request with your 1st email.
LAST-minute bookings are usually no problem.
Please email me first if you only need to stay 2 or 3 nights.
Check website Hyperdia or Jorudan Trains in Japan.
The address and excellent walking directions from the nearest train station(s) are provided in your ITINERARY once you have paid and been confirmed.
Detailed information for my SELF check-in procedure will be provided in the DIRECTIONS portion of your ITINERARY.
The portable router and PASSWORD will be in the apartment when you arrive.
CHEERS AND HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU!!!
1. The apartment will be all yours so please take good care of it.
2. Please be quiet and discreet. Very important to respect your neighbors in Japan as everyone lives close together! Absolutely no partying in the unit. Please enjoy yourself outside and make new friends.
3. You must turn off the air conditioner/heater when not there.
4. Please take off your shoes when you enter.
5. NO SMOKING inside the apartment. Outside on the balcony is fine. Standing and smoking in front of the building entrance is not allowed. Please dispose of your buds properly. Do not put in recyclable cans or bottles.
6. SELF CHECK-IN: For your convenience and privacy this is a self-catering unit. It is your responsibility to find the place. Don't worry because I give very detailed and accurate directions in the confirmation.
7. This is NOT a HOTEL: As such, you cannot ask anyone in the building for assistance. My team and I are always available between the hours of 7 AM and 1 AM via Airbnb messaging. Phone calls are typically unanswered due to the Japanese culture of answering phones in public.
8. BEDS: By booking, you acknowledge the total number of beds and bed sizes. Please read carefully to make sure your party will be comfortable with the available accommodations.
9. DEPOSIT: We don't take a deposit, but you will be held liable for any damages. Please report any damages as soon as they occur. Honesty is the best policy and will be rewarded.
10. CLEANING: The place is professionally cleaned before your arrival. Our standards are very high, but if you have any concerns contact us upon arrival.
11. YOU MUST separate the trash*** #1 VITAL thing in Japanese culture!!
Trash is divided into categories and put in different bags.
Please separate your:
burnable, recyclables (cans, plastic bottles, glass), and non-burnable items.
Please put these in separate bags. Using any clear plastic bag is okay in Tokyo.