About this listing
Recently redecorated, bright and beautiful ensuite bedroom with a comfy queen-sized bed in an open, contemporary 2,500 square foot single story pool home in a quiet South Tampa neighborhood convenient to all local points of interest.
This bedroom is complete with mini-refrigerator, microwave, toaster, and coffee maker with all the fixings for a continental breakfast. Guests may enjoy their morning coffee in the privacy of their own room, in the breakfast room, or out by the pool! The room also has a private bath, 40 flat screen TV with DVD player, desk, chaise lounge, and generous storage area. Adjoining bedroom is available for parties of more than 2.
Guests have access to the entire house (except for my master suite), pool & lanai area, and garage via your own key and garage door opener. There is open garage space for guest parking.
Interaction with Guests
My home has a split-bedroom plan that affords plenty of privacy, but I am always happy to socialize with guests. Your choice! I have lived in the area for 40 years and will be glad to share my knowledge.
My home makes a perfect base camp for exploring all of Central Florida's fun spots. Although situated in a quiet neighborhood it is is only (per MapQuest):
- 3 minutes to beautiful Bayshore Blvd, longest continuous sidewalk in the world, & MacDill Air Force Base
- 10 minutes to downtown Tampa & the Convention Center, SOHO & Channelside for entertainment
- 14 minutes to the infamous Ybor City
- 16 minutes to Tampa International Airport
- 26 minutes to Busch Gardens
- 35 minutes to gorgeous Gulf beaches
- 1 hour 13 minutes to Disneyworld
Treat my home as you would your own and enjoy your stay!