About this listing
Situated only 1’500 Meters of the center of Seminyak is a blend of only 4 clean private studios (A, B, D, E) in a tropical garden.
Your refreshing studio and the huge, covered lounge overlooking a temple and ricefields will capture your heart in no time.
The house was finished in 2014 and is located in a quiet neigbourhood, about 1.5km away from the beaches of Seminyak, Kuta and Legian (towards Denpasar).
The location and Studios are perfect for "upscale backpackers", long term residents like surfers, that spend some weeks on Bali or overseas students. However, it is not good for families with kids as it is best accessible with motorbikes.
The house in total has 6 private studios (of which I rent out 4 and in one I live myself), each with a comfortable queen-size bed (160 x 200 cm resp. 63 × 79 inches); own bathroom, TV/Video, AC and kitchen/fridge/drinking water/water cooker.
This Studio is Studio E, which is on the first floor, next to Studio D (see other adds on here) and right next to the huge Lounge with big table, kitchen and a billiard table.
It is well equipped and perfect for homelike self-sufficient long stay. It is suitable for volunteers, students, trading researcher, surfer, authors or families.
Studio A (growndfloor east): www.airbnb.com/rooms/2890790
Studio B (groundfloor, middle): www.airbnb.com/rooms/2890833
Studio C1 / C2 (groundfloor, west): private
Studio D (upstairs, east): www.airbnb.com/rooms/2638160
Studio E (THIS ONE - upstairs, smaller, middle): www.airbnb.com/rooms/2529227
Lounge (upstairs, west): public with big kitchen, table, billiard table
The guest of the house will share the garden and the huge lounge upstair. The lounge is the center of our house - where we prepare food, cook together, play cards or read. The lounge has a big table, a billard table, a huge sofa to chill out & relax - its own toilette.
A specious private garage is free to use your motorbike, surfboards and car, if any.
Interaction with guests
Most of the time I am at home. I am happy to interact with you. I speak the local languages, English and some German (as I lived in Switzerland). I am happy to show you around and tell you everything about Bali you like to know (I work as well as tourist guide). Feel free to ask for help.
Of course we can pick you up at the airport or organize a transfer (especially if you should arrive late).
Other things to note
Our house is a student-, backpacker- & gay friendly place.
But it is not good for families or kids (access by motorbike).
We provide for free:
- WiFi (the fastest the best local provider is offering)
For additional charge:
- Electricity: you pay what you use (at cost)
- Rich Breakfast: 40 kIDR/person/day (4$)
- Additional Room Service - including new bed sheets and towels: 30 kIDR (like 3$; normally we change every 5 days)
- Laundry Service: about 50 kIDR (like 5$ for an average amount of one weeks cloths of one person)
- TV: International Channels: 200kIDR/month (15$)
- Gym (6 minutes walking distance): 30 kIDR/week or 100kIDR/month (like 3$ resp. 10$)
- Motorbike & Helmet: about 50 kIDR/day (5$)
- Smoking is allowed outside the room, the Garden, the Lounge and in the "Japanese Gardens" of the Studios.
- Payment has to be in full in advanced (1 month).
- No drugs or illegal activities in the house.
- We have a dog in the Garage for security reason.
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
This host has 34 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I am Niko, a upbeat Balinese guy.
My hobbies are Volleyball, my Island Bali and of course travelling. I spend quite some time in Switzerland where I studied German.
Since 2014 I am the proud co-owner of 5 studios in Kerobokan, Bali.
Almost all day i stay at home and can host you very well