About this listing
Situated only 1'500 Meters of the center of Seminyak is a blend of only 4 clean private studios (A-D) in a tropical garden.
Your refreshing studio and the huge, covered lounge overlooking a temple and rice field. You will love it.
The house was finished in March 2012 and is located in a quiet neigbourhood, about 1.5km away from the beaches of Seminyak, Kuta and Legian (towards Denpasar).
The house in total has 5 private studios (of which I rent out 4), each with a comfortable queensize bed (160 x 200 cm resp. 63 × 79 inches); own bathroom, TV/Video, AC and kitchen/fridge/drinking water/water cooker.
This add is for the biggest (and most expensive) of my studios. It is on the ground floor on the right hand, next to Studio B. See the other adds on here.
It is well equipped and perfect for homelike self-sufficient long stay. It is suitable for volunteers, students, trading researcher, surfer, authors or families. The three studios on the ground floor have access to their own little gardens.
At your wish we can add in a second bed (80 x 200 cm) as the studios are large enough. Or one or two can sleep on the big sofa on the lounge (in a nice night that is my favorite spot - even so it is in the shared area of the house).
The guest of the house will share the garden and the huge lounge upstair. The lounge is the center of our house - where we prepare food, cook together, play cards or read. The lounge has a big table, a huge sofa to chill out & relax - its own toilette.
A specious private garage is free to use your motorbike, surfboards and car, if any.
Interaction with Guests
At any time, I always at home. Iam happy to interact with you. I speak the local languages and English. Additionally I do know some German. Iam happy to show you around and tell you everything about Bali you like to know (I work as well as tourist guide). Feel free to ask for help.
Of course we can pick you up at the airport or organze a transfer (especially if you should arrive late).
Niko-Studios are located at the "antique road", the famous strip with all the local craftmans, wood workers and furniture makers.
The gorgeous sunset-beaches, shops and night life of Seminyak is only 6 minutes by motorbike (which you can rent for 5 USD/day).
At BALI DELI, about 4 minutes by bike, you can get a full range of (western) food. Even Swiss Cheese you can get there if you would fancy a tropical Cheese Fondue one night. ;-)
There are many good restaurants in the area - but as well a full arrange of "Warungs" where we / the locals eat for cheap (or take away) every day. I am happy to show you both at your wish. Or we could ask a cook to come to our house to prepare a local dish for you and your friends on the lounge.
The property has a secured and covered parking for motorbikes and car.
The best way to get around is by motorbike (which you can rent for cheap).
Other Things to Note
Our house is a student-, backpacker- & gay friendly place.
We provide for free:
- WiFi (the fastest the best local provider is offering)
For additional charge:
- Electricity: you pay what you use (at cost)
- Rich Breakfast: 40 kIDR/person/day (4$)
- Additional Room Service - including new bed sheets and towels: 30 kIDR (like 3$; normally we change every 4 days)
- Laundry Service: about 50 kIDR (like 5$ for an average amount of one weeks cloths of one person)
- TV: International Channels: 150 kIDR/month (15$)
- Gym (6 minutes walking distance): 30 kIDR/week or 100kIDR/month (like 3$ resp. 10$)
- Motorbike & Helmet: about 50 kIDR/day (5$)
- Smoking is allowed outside the room, the Garden, the Lounge and in the "Japanese Gardens" of the Studios.
- Payment has to be in full in advanced (1 month).
- No drugs or illegal activities in the house.
- We have a dog in the Garage for security reason.