About This Listing
Nestled in the natural wetlands overlooking the beautiful Isle of Wight Bay, you will discover a very unique and distinct hotel that can accommodate endless possibilities for any occasion.
The Coconut Malorie is a five-story, bay-front resort. Wit
The one Bedroom Studios are perfect for a little privacy. As you enter the unit, you are in the kitchen area. Adjacent to the kitchen is the marble tiled bathroom. Turning left you open the double louver doors to enter your private bedroom. Travelling back through the kitchen area you step down into the living room area which features a double sofabed, TV, small dining area, & a small standing balcony. Please note, that some rooms have bay views, but these cannot be guaranteed.
Check (website hidden)
Other Things to Note
There is very limited availability. Please plan ahead as far as possible.
About the Host, Stephen
Bicyclist, hiker, landlord, engineer, computer enthusiast and lifelong student.
I have traveled in Asia and many parts of the United States. I have enjoyed many one and two bedroom accommodations in some wonderful resorts with full kitchens. I will work with you to find accommodations if they are available.
My Orlando area townhouse is a great deal for anyone interested in Disney.
According to a recent survey, Dr. Atkins identified the "Top 5 Reasons Vacations Are Essential":
1) Vacations Can Make You Feel Sexier: 80% of people who vacation yearly report that "romance is alive in their relationship" compared to 56% who never take a vacation
2) Vacations Can Make You Feel Happier: 76% of yearly vacationers report feeling "happy" or "extremely happy" compared to just 43% of those who never take a vacation
3) Vacations Can Make You Feel Energized: 72% of yearly vacationers report feeling "energized and full of life all the time" compared to just 34% of those who never take a vacation
4) Vacations Can Make You Feel Better About Your Job: 71% of yearly vacationers report feeling "satisfied to very satisfied with their job" compared to just 46% of those who never take a vacation
5) Vacations Can Make You Feel Healthier: 56% of yearly vacationers describe their health as "very good" or "excellent" compared to 28% of those who never take a vacation
Please TEXT ME if you have any questions or concerns!