- One bedroom with a big bed in a wide room, in a Fully Furnished flat.
- If nesessary, the big bed can be transformed into two small.
- If you're 3, the 3rd person might take a bed in a shared room with me, or the 3rd bad might be placed in your room
- Just 12 minutes far from the Downtown,
- Wi-fi high speed internet,
- Complete Kitchen with all necessary instruments,
- Wide bathroom with a washing machine,
- Quiet district, suitable for all conditions
- Very close to a supermarket that work till 24:00 everyday, besides a variety of supermarkets that fit all needs
- Very close to some pubs and restaurants
- Close to some clean parks for sunbath and walking in the summer or skiing in winter time
- Smoking is not allowed there
- Very accessible to the Downtown using any of transport facilities , including Train and Tram, as well as bus (Direct transport)
- If you going to cook, you might use spices that I have in the kitchen, as well as salt, sugar, tea and coffee
- Welcome to Helsinki!
I was fully satisfied with my stay at Mageds appartment.
Maged was very helpful in every way. The room was really nice and I simply felt good.
I can recommend Maged to other people who are looking for a nice room.
Maged is an outgoing and welcoming guy and thoughtful to his guests. He likes to talk, especially world politics. The apartment only has one bedroom which opens off the living room, where Maged sleeps, and I was uncomfortable that I might disturb him visiting the bathroom and the kitchen, which are both off the living room, when I got up before him. The bathroom could be cleaner. The apartment is located close to public transport making it easy to get in and out of the city.
Мы с мужем были в Хельсинки первый раз и нам очень повезло, что мы остановились у Мэгеда. Это очень вежливый, дружелюбный, общительный, отзывчивый, заботливый человек. Он много рассказал нам полезного и интересного о Хельсинки. Мы могли спросить у него обо всем. Отвечал он очень легко, интересно и ненавязчиво. В квартире у нас было все самое необходимое. Мы чувствовали себя свободно. Если мы еще решим поехать в Хельсинки, то только к Мэгеду!!!!!
while our stay maged was always thoughtful and freindly, we could contact him at any time. he offered david and me a cosy room with bedlinen and towels when needed,we could use all cooking utensils, the flat in was tidy. he always said: " make yourself at home". we had great days.
Maged's directions to his flat were simple and accurate. The room and whole flat were clean, neat, and everything I wanted. I enjoyed learning of his varied life as an Egyptian with Russian citizenship who lived in both Helsinki and St. Petersburg. A fine place to stay.
The impressions are only positive.
Convenient location - you can easily and quickly get to the centre - the bus stops are just round the corner. And the area is very pleasing, peaceful.
The room is cosy, tidy and has all the necessary stuff - a spacious bed, a wardrobe, a chair, a night-stand with a lamp. Clean, comfortable bathroom with a fan and a washing machine. Wifi provided.
The host is a really nice person - polite, amiable, intelligent, tactful. Fun to talk, but if you need your personal space - leaves you to yourself.
Conclusion: for me, perfect.
I stayed in Helsinki for two weeks. The host (i'm not sure if I can tell names in this review), was so kind to offer to meet me at the bus station whenever I would arrive (which could be rather late). The room was a proper bedroom with a big bed and enough space. Maybe someone would miss a lock at the room door, but I think, trust is written in big letters when you are using such services, and it was not a problem for me. The flat was clean, and actually there was nothing I missed.
The best about the flat is the host. Very friendly, polite, sociable, if you prefer to have an interesting conversation, and respectful, if you need to stay alone. When I just arrived he gave me also a lot of tourist information, and later told me which places are the best to visit.
Summing up, he puts great effort to make you feel comfortable, and I did.
I someone is visiting Helsinki, I would recommend to stay there. By the way, the location is very convenient: there are at least 10 different bus lines in 5 walking minutes from the flat, and walking about 7-10 minutes, you can get to the tram station.
So nice to live in a real place after staying with student housing.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the final rate, including VAT along with fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the fee charged by Airbnb
This is the fee charged by Airbnb and includes VAT