About this listing
Beautiful & Charming historical renovated building with elevator and doorman . Modern furniture within beautiful spaces from a typical house of beginning of the century.
It is a spacious sunny apartment on a 5th floor with lovely views. It has high ceilings, wooden floor and all the bedrooms have charming balconies.
5 minutes walk from the city center and all major tourist attractions. 15 min walk to the beach.
Very good for families and friends!!
120 square feet * Direct Sun light in all rooms * WIFI * heat / AC * Parking* Elevator
• 2 double rooms with King /Queen size beds.
• 1 room with 2 single kid beds
• 2 full bathrooms: 1 with bath tub and 1 with shower.
• Fully equipped kitchen with a small table (fridge, microwave, dishwasher & washing machine)
• Wi-Fi, TV; DVD, CD player, Hair dryer, Towels & Bed linen
Location: The best location to explore the city and enjoy the beach! 5 minutes 'walk from El Born, the trendiest neighborhood bohemian and MOST of Barcelona * 5 minutes away from the Ciutadella Park-The Most central park of Barcelona * 10 minutes away from Plaza Catalunya * 15 minutes' walk from the beach. * Subway station and bus stops at door step. Lively neighborhood full of supermarkets, shops and restaurants, but still quite and surrounded by green areas. Access with public transportation to / from the airport.
Non Smokers * No pets * Ideally people over 30 years old * References will be required * We ask to take care of the place :-)
Notre séjour a Barcelone a été très agréable dans le bel appartement de Monica.
Un authentique vieil ascenseur plein de charme nous mène au dernier étage. On y trouve tout le confort et la jolie déco fait que l’on s’y sent comme chez soi ! Pratique le fait qu’il y ait salle d’eau et salle de bains. Trois chambres spacieuses, côté rue, sans double vitrage, dont une avec deux lits enfants qui, par leur longueur, ne conviennent pas à des adultes. Les chambres sont lumineuses mais les persiennes filtrent assez bien la lumière ! Depuis le balcon des chambres, vue surprenante sur l’Arc de Triomphe et le Tibidabo. Un vrai plus… penderies avec de très nombreux cintres en bois à disposition.
Le parking souterrain se trouve à une quinzaine de mètres de l’entrée de l’immeuble. Il est sécurisé grâce à deux énormes portes battantes métalliques qui s’ouvrent avec un bip.
Le métro est au coin du pâté de maisons mais la majeure partie des visites peut se faire à pied tellement l’appartement est idéalement situé. C’est un quartier dans lequel on se sent en sécurité.
Merci Monica pour votre temps passé à répondre à nos nombreuses questions. Nous avons été ravis d’avoir séjourné dans votre appartement.
This apartment is in a great location, within walking distance of many popular locations in Barcelona. The apartment was spacious and tidy with air conditioning. It is accurately represented in the photographs. Although our host was out of town when we stayed, we were met at the apartment on our arrival by her nanny. Both Monica and her nanny were lovely to deal with.
My husband, myself and our 1 year old recently had the pleasure to stay at Monica's beautiful flat. It was amazing! Here are some of the things we loved:
1. Location - It was very central and it took under 5 minutes to walk to the subway. I loved the neighborhood! It was child friendly and very relaxing. Amazing bakeries, parks and grocery stores were all very close. It wasn't as busy as some of the other neighborhoods but after a day of sightseeing, it was a very nice change.
2. The Building - Very clean and charming. The building has a elevator which was very convenient for us since we were lugging around a stroller. It's an older lift but it adds to the charm of the building.
3. The Penthouse - AMAZING! We instantly fell in love with the place. It was clean, modern and had a fantastic layout. The views from each bedroom are incredible! It was perfectly equipment so preparing meals was quick and easy. Also, our little one had a great time playing with all the toys which allowed us to relax and enjoy some downtime.
I have absolutely nothing negative to say about our stay and if we ever return to Barcelona, I would rebook here in a heartbeat.
Thank you Monica!
I had wonderful stay at this unique and very cosy apartment! It is easy to find - next to Arc de Triomf (You can see arc from little balcony in the bedroom). Location is superb - there is metro station in the corner but otherwise everything is reachable by foot :) Also very close there is a nice bakery -always busy with local people buying fresh pastries and coffee :)
The apartment's building is very beautiful and has its own charm and spirit (You'll love old style elevator inside the building!).
Monika was very nice and attentive - we arrived very late at night but everything was arranged :)
Thanks again for a super vacation place!
A comfortable and spacious apartment in a pleasant and attractive neighbourhood. Very clean and well looked after. Walking distance to the centre with a metro station, grocery shops, chemists and bakery close by. I would certainly recommend this apartment and book it again.
Lovely flat in perfect location.
Monica was incredibly organised and easy to contact.
One thing I had not realised: the children beds are small ikea.
The location is superb: central but quiet, and in a beautiful building. The apartment is very spacious and in excellent condition. A beautiful home for our five nights in the city. Monica was away during our stay but arranged for someone to meet us at the apartment and checked in with us to make sure we were satisfied with everything. We had a very positive experience in Barcelona and with the apartment. I would go back in a heartbeat.