About this listing
6+ Month discount available.
This is a great home to share with family or friends. It's loaded for entertainment with an arcade machine with 3000 games, darts, foosball, pool table, basketball, grill, multiple TVs, and everything you need for cooking.
A 3bd, 2.5 bath complete home. It's great for family relocations, renovation housing and vacations.
The master bedroom is downstairs with a private en-suite bath. Upstairs has 2 bedrooms, a full bathroom, and a comfortable 2 person futon on the landing. There is a 1/2 bath downstairs.
The downstairs has a game area with a free arcade machine with 3000+ games, a foosball table, and darts. The backyard is enclosed with an 8ft privacy fence. There are plenty of tables and chairs for enjoying outdoors. Most of the backyard is shaded from the late afternoon sun.
You'll be given a key-code for the door on check-in.
You have access to the whole house, except for the garage, and back driveway. We store our travel trailer there. There is a fence seperating the yard from the driveway.
Interaction with guests
We can happily check you in and and show you the home upon request. Otherwise, we ask that you read the house guide when you arrive. We may be by the property for lawn and garden service, otherwise our scheduled lawn service will be there weekly. We may also need to visit the privately accessible garage/back driveway from time to time.
Just minutes from history downtown McKinney, easy access from highway 75!
There are many parks in the area, including multiple play grounds, 2 disc golf courses, soccer fields, and hiking / biking trails. There is a community centers less than 1/4 mile down the road that has free ping pong, basketball, billiards and $3 per visit gym. There is also an indoor pool, less than 2 miles away. Ten minutes down the highway in Allen there is a Natatorium with a very nice indoor pool that has slides for kids of all ages.
* Highway 75 (North Central Expressway) is right around the corner
* There is plenty of on street parking
* The charming McKinney historic square is just 2 miles away
* The closest public transport is 10 minutes south at the DART Parker Road station. It provides access to Dallas.
Other things to note
There is a security camera on the back driveway and front porch. You are welcome to unplug the porch camera if you are uncomfortable with it. The cord is in the laundry room. The videos are only accessed when an issues arises.
- No smoking
- Leave it how you found it
- Respect any posted signs
- Respect our home and neighbors
- McKinney has 10pm loud noise curfew
- Groups must disclose before booking
- No groups under 25
- No unattended minors
- Flat pet fee of $75, dogs must be supervised or kennelled
- No bull dogs, Rottweilers, akitas, or canary dogs
- Leave space in front of mail boxes for the mail truck
- Keep AC & Heat reasonable. Between 70 and 80 respectively
- 3pm Check-in / 11 am checkout
- On checkout: broom sweep, strip sheets, run dishwasher, clean pet waste