About this listing
This newly renovated, private flat is a mix of traditional craftsman and modern and in the highly coveted, safe Rockridge neighborhood. It's just steps from shops and restaurants, spacious and bright, and can easily sleep 6 people.
You've come across a recently remodeled, private apartment in the heart of Rockridge (Oakland, CA). Just mere steps from great restaurants on College Avenue, this apartment comes equipped with a master bedroom with one queen size bed, and another bedroom with two full size beds. It can easily accommodate large families (up to 6 people).
The entire unit was remodeled in 2015, with a focus on making an open kitchen-living room concept, with two large size bedrooms. There's nothing like this space in the Rockridge area!
The kitchen comes with all the pots, pans, and utensils you might need for your stay - be it a temporary one or a longer one! The bathroom is clean and well-sized, with a shower and tub.
Also, there is a large private patio deck that you can use to lounge while you drink your coffee in the mornings, or even have family dinner at night.
The amenities include Digital Cable TV, AT&T U-verse wireless, and all utilities are covered! No hassles for you on your stay in Rockridge.
Within close walking distance are Market Hall, Oliveto's, Cactus Taqueria, Zachary's Pizza, Toast Wine Bar, Cole Coffee, Yasai Market, Wood Tavern, Southie, La Farine and many more. Our safe, highly walkable neighborhood is approximately a 10 minute drive from UC Berkeley.
The flat is all yours! You'll have two bedrooms, a full bath with shower and tub, as well as a large open-concept kitchen and living room.
Interaction with Guests
We live in the downstairs unit - so if there anything we can help with, just let us know by texting us or calling us.
1. We try very hard to keep the home clean for all our guests! We need your help though. Please don't smoke in the unit - it will cause severe damage to the furniture.
2. Please only have the same number of guests stay in the unit as we agreed on.
3. Please be careful! We are not responsible for any injuries.
4. All of the prior guests have taken good care of the unit - please do the same by taking care of the furniture, appliances, and floors.
5. Please don't wear high heels - it will damage the hardwood floors.
6. Pets are only allowed with prior approval. We will allow well-trained dogs if discussed beforehand. We don't allow other animals.
7. Parking is not included with the home, but it's quite easy to park on the street! Please do be aware of any street parking signs and limitations.
8. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. Clean linens and bath towels are included in the home, and there is a washer/dryer unit in the bathroom.
9. Please take care of the plumbing: do not flush anything other than toilet paper down the toilet, and please avoid hair down the sink and tub.
Open concept kitchen-living room has a new, flat-panel TV, comfortable couches, and sliding-panel door to a private back patio.