About this listing
Fully furnished stylish apt. with high ceilings to make your stay in Oslo unique. Centrally located right behind the royal castle in a very quiet street. You will be the middle of our lovely Norwegian capital and close to everything!
A stylish 90m2 apartment with 2 beautiful bedrooms, in the high end neighborhood of Majorstuen (1 min walk from the royal castle).
We would like to welcome you to our stylish apartment, located on the first floor of a charming and renovated "Fin de siècle" building, typical for the western part of Oslo. Located in a very central, but safe neighborhood where you can discover the whole of Oslo by foot! You have to remember that even though Oslo is a capital, it is still very small!
The apartment is the perfect place to reside while staying in Oslo since you have a beautiful place to stay and you can reach me at anytime.
(FYI: the whole floors of the appartment are heated if you fear the cold norwegian winters!).
You will get a home away from home with:
- High speed Wi-fi internet connection
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Dishwasher and washing machine
- Towels and bed linen provided
- TV with cable, USB, Netflix
- Music system
Interaction with Guests
I will personally pick you up at the train station and show you the apartment so you can have the keys. During your stay I will also be available by phone, SMS, e-mail or via airbnb messages.
The apartment is located in the Majorstuen district, a typical high end area with beautiful 19th century buildings and lots of cafés and restaurants. Located right behind the king's castle, surrounded by all the embassy's.
Frognerparken (Vigelandsparken) with all the famous sculptures is just a short walk. You can enjoy a morning run there or just stroll around among the statues.
Bogstadveien, one of Oslo's best shopping streets, is only five minutes away by walk!
The apartment is only a 10 minute tram ride from the center of all public transportation in Oslo (Jernbanetorget), including bus, tram, subway and train. The nearest tram and subway stop is a few minutes walk from the apartment. Keep in mind that Oslo is a very small city and all the tourist attractions except the ski jump are located nearby.
When you arrive at the bus or train station, the tram ride to the apartment is only 10 minutes.
Other Things to Note
- During your stay your satisfaction is my number one priority. If you need anything prior to your arrival please let me know and I will try my best.
- I am always reachable on my cell and e-mail so do not hesitate.
- No smoking inside the apartment at any time.
- Please do not roll your suitcases on the wooden floors or walk with shoes. All floors are heated so don't worry about getting cold!
- We appreciate if you do not leave dirty dishes in the sink, keeping the apartment clean is expected!
- Please communicate your check-in and check out needs. I will try to accommodate, but generally check out is in the morning and check in is in the afternoon unless the place is empty.