About this listing
Escape to the peace and quiet of this secluded rustic hilltop villa surrounded by olive groves. With extensive gardens, private pool, and private driveway, this unique place is a relaxing retreat in the midst of the bustling Italian Riviera!
A converted farmers croft, the property features original stone walling, beamed ceilings, and paved floors throughout. The Villa is divided into two floors, each floor is perfect for a family, so this is a great option for two families or one big family. Each floor has a kitchen and living area, and can function independently from the other. The upstairs floor sleeps 6, has a master king bedroom with ensuite, one queen room with ensuite, one bunk bed room with ensuite. The downstairs floor sleeps 4. It has 1 king bedroom, and a second bunk bedroom with ensuite.
There is a very comfortable sofa bed downstairs and an extra single bedroom upstairs which can be added bringing the total sleeping space to 12. There is extra charge for this of 20 EUR/ person / night beyond 10 people for the extra cost of managing laundry etc.
You do not share the space with anyone, nor are there any neighbors in view...the villa looks out over the hills, and is nestled in a blanket of trees which block out everyone around you. If you want to escape, this is the place to come to! The bottom and top levels of the garden are off bounds.
Interaction with Guests
I will most likely not be present during your stay. However, the closest neighbors run a Bed & Breakfast next door and will welcome you into the house and explain the quirks of the Villa to you, they are your property manger during your stay.
Leivi is the Olive Oil capital of Liguria, many award-winning oils are produced here. Gastronomy is thus an important part of the culture here. All over the surrounding hills you can find beautiful award-winning restaurants with spectacular views out to Portofino and the rest of the riviera.
Ideally you should come with your own transportation. There is parking space for 3 or 4 cars and a private drive that we share with the bed and breakfast next door.
Other Things to Note
For smaller groups, if you would like to only rent one floor of the villa, please let me know I can arrange a special price.
1) Please leave the villa as you find it. The cleaners are paid only to clean floors, furniture, bathrooms, sheets & towels etc
2) You are responsible to remove all food items/trash/bottles from the house etc.
3) Please do not re-arrange the furniture. If you do, please return everything to its original layout before you leave. Thanks!
4) Do not use the pool with suncream on, shower first! You will be charged for emergency visits by the pool company
5) If you use a chimney fireplace or barbecue it is your responsibility to clean all items used and keep them put away, you will be charged extra cleaning fees if you do not.
6) Pets are allowed and welcomed, smoking is also fine. If you let your pets sleep on beds you will be fined for extra cleaning costs.