About This Listing
Decorated with bright pops of color and tasteful pieces, this apartment is an eye-catching place to call home.
This cozy studio is a great place to call home, whether you are here for business or for pleasure. Take advantage of the apartment’s WiFi and flat-screen TV mounted in the bedroom area, ideal for a lazy morning spent under the covers of the comfortable queen bed. The bay window with padded window seat is a great place to stretch out with a good book, or camp out with your laptop and get to work. The quaint kitchen has seating for two, and a stove/oven, microwave, toaster, and mini fridge to make meals a breeze! With hardwood floors throughout, a full bathroom with shower and tub, and a spacious closet with extra linens and towels, your stay here is sure to make your San Fran experience one for the books.
Set near Marina/Cow Hollow, Nob Hill, Russian Hill, and Pacific Heights, there is plenty to do around the neighborhood! Take a morning stroll through Allyne Park before grabbing a bite to eat and a cup of coffee at La Paloma Café down the street, which doubles as a great place to do some work. Browse the local vintage and consignment shops or treat your eyes at one of the local art galleries or museums. Whether you’re craving sandwiches, steak, or fancy French cuisine for dinner, the neighboring restaurants are sure to satisfy your appetite. End the night with a drink at The Black Horse London Pub before coming home to us!
What You Get:
-Studio with full bath
-Closet with extra linens, towels, pillows, blow dryer, iron
-Wall-mounted flat-screen TV
-Window seat in bay window
-Stove/oven, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, mini fridge
-Full bath with shower and tub
-WiFi, cable TV
Other Things to Note
You'll be staying at a Pillow Homes approved property, and guests are required to follow Pillow rules and terms.
1) Respect - please respect the neighbors. Everyone are long term tenants and want to give you the best possible experience during your stay. Please refrain from loud noise after 10 pm. There is a lot of nice furniture and appliances, please do not misuse them and treat them like they are your own.
2) Cleaning - please clean up after yourself. This includes cleaning your room and leaving it the way you found it. Please also clean the common areas and please make sure to always clean your dishes and put them away.
5) Mi Casa Su Casa - Treat the place like you would your own, that's about it.
The property is exactly what I hoped and expected: great location, charming décor, quiet, and safe. This part of Russian Hill has lots of groceries, restaurants, and shops--and a great indie bookstore--all convenient to the apartment. I had a few questions about the lockbox and recycling, and the team were very responsive. I would stay there again on return trips and have already recommended it to friends traveling to SF.
I booked this room for a friend/colleague. She enjoyed it very much. She loved the location and said the next time she visits SF she would love to stay here again. The host was very quick on communication and was flexible when we wanted to extend the stay. Thank you!
Host was very communicative and getting keys to the place was easy.
The apartment is in a phenomenal location, check in was complicated but worth it.
Lots of restaurants, small markets, bars and coffee shops within steps of the apartment. Comfy bed and fluffy towels. Good size apartment.
Fantastic location - very central and convenient for travel to other parts of the city, including the Financial district, SOMA, Presidio, etc. The place is also quite comfortable for 1-2 people.
However a couple of things I would like to bring up;
1) Wifi was pretty much non-existent. I was in SF on work and it was extremely frustrating dealing with the weak signal. I think this is because this place shares the router with the neighbouring apt. As there as a Comcast box for the TV, I ended up purchasing a Internet subscription so that I could use the box as a Hotspot. So this ended up costing me money and was quite a disappointment.
2) Cleanliness is an issue - when I arrived in the apt after a couple of flight delays and a 12-hour flight, it was a downer to see couple of hair strands in tub and around the sink, a used bottle in the trash and dust on the TV and floor.
3) No amenity kit (shampoo, conditioner, soap) in apt. This was in the description as something Pillow provides. Hence, I did not get these toiletries along, so then had to go buy them.
All in all, I really liked the location and would not mind staying here again for that convenience factor, but for the overall quality of the apt and lack of amenities offered (no coffee, bad wifi, no toiletries, cleanliness issues, cheap furnishings), I will look somewhere else first.
This host has 625 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Sean
My properties are professionally managed by Pillow. Pillow is a full service airbnb concierge that will ensure you a great stay! They provide a thorough cleaning before your arrival, clean sheets & fresh towels, a welcome pack with Shampoo &Conditioner, easy check-In, and is a 24/7 concierge for anything you may need during your stay.
About Me: My name is Sean Conway, I'm an entrepreneur, I love being outdoors and staying active. I love trying & learning new things.
La Folie is a lovely place. Dinner was amazing! The food was delicious.Polk Street San Francisco CA 94109
The environment was great, very cozy and comfy. Great coffees.Polk Street San Francisco CA 94109
Beer was excellent, pretzel was a fun (email hidden).Polk Street San Francisco CA 94109-1603
Lombard Street-if youre coming to San Francisco this should be on your list of touristy things to do.Lombard St SF CA 94109
Fisherman’s Wharf is a great touristic destination, in a neighborhood in San Francisco. It is a great area where you can find seafood restaurants , museums, submarine and a lot.SF CA
A perfect way to relieve holiday stress and walk off those extra pounds is an excursion to the San Francisco Maritime National Historical Park.Aquatic Park Pier SF CA 94109
The 64m 210ft tall Coit tower on top of Telegraph Hill is a monument dedicated to the San Francisco Firemen. The towers interior is decorated with large colorful murals.San Francisco California
PIER 39 is a must on your list of your things to do in San Francisco, with sea lions, waterfront dining, street performers, live music, shopping and more.San Francisco CA 94133
Perfect place for your morning jog or a walk.Marina Boulevard San Francisco CA 94123
Palace of Fine Arts - A gorgeous sightseeing location! Be prepared to be awed by the grand architecture and decorated carvings.Lyon St San Francisco CA 94123
Crissy Field -you can see the Golden Gate Bridge, have a family picnic and walk or run along the trails.San Francisco California 94129