About this listing
LARGE and COMFORTABLE PRIVATE ROOM *** GOOD MOBILITY *** CLOSE TO STATION AND TOWN *** QUIET *** view AND USE OF garden
- Quiet and spacious room with view onto the garden. Equiped with big cupboard, desk, double bed, sheets and towel (extra mattress is available).
-The room is on the same level (1st floor) as the luxurious bathroom (shower, bath, washingmachine) and a seperate toilet
On the ground floor is:
- a well equipped kitchen (combi oven, dishwasher, fridge, freezer, coffee machine...)
- comfortable lounge with sun facing garden
Both ground and first floor are accessible. The 2nd floor is private.
Interaction with Guests
I'm happy to give advice and be helpful when needed.
Charming house in an artistic and multicultural neighbourhood - 10mins walk from the central station.
- In the same street:
alternative moviehouse (Klappei filmhuis) and occasional community parties (fleamarket, burendag)
- Within direct walking distance:
lots of shops, super markets, pubs, restaurants, terraces, the biggest secondhand clothing shop of Antwerp, art galleries..
Walking : 7 - 10 min from the central station
Station : KERKSTRAAT
Tram : 10, 24
Bus : (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
The best way is to just drive around the church and its sidestreets. it is a matter of luck. On a sunday you might perhaps find parking behind the church. Most places are with a meter and one has to pay a (small) fee.
There are a few free parkings in Antwerp:
Free parking are the P+R parkingplaces:
Public transport to the city.
• P+R Keizershoek Merksem: Tram 3
• P+R Metropolis: Tram 6 en bus (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
• P+R Melsele: Tram 3
• P+R Linkeroever Blancefloerlaan: Tram 2, 3 en 15
You can also have free parking at De Gerlachekaai and Cockrillkaai which is next to the river (Schelde)
There is also free parking on the Singel (=inner Ring, not the highway, but the péripherie next to it)
Other Things to Note
Washing machine can be used during longer stays (5+days) or when agreed.
Smoking can be done in the garden.