Suite 1345 features brand new units, Wi-Fi, 32” LCD with cable, kitchen, and a dining.
With in few blocks from Lincoln Rd & Espanola Way & Ocean Drive
Suite 1345 offer fully-equipped serviced apartments conveniently located in the heart of South Beach allowing you the freedom to navigate the world for business, pleasure or spontaneous travel.
At Suite 1345, we offer cleverly configured spaces and a flexible services menu so you can customize your stay experience. All within the privacy of your own apartment while enjoying the convenience of a hotel.
|Room type:||Entire home/apt|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Minimum Stay:||3 nights|
|Weekly Price:||$750 /week|
|Monthly Price:||$1800 /month|
|Check In:||3:00 PM|
|Check Out:||11:00 AM|
I have spend a really great moment at the apartment! It was neat and comfy! Great location I will come Back for sure ! I recommend this flat!
We stayed in New Art Deco Deluxe Suite from on March 19th for 4 days. We were able to access easily the building with the code sent by Javier for the front door and the apartment door.
We were on the 1st floor for easy access with the baby. Everything was like the picture and the comments.
Here is everything that you need to know/ keep in mind in my opinion:
- The Wifi is extremely weak on the ground floor! You will have to go outside to have a decent signal. The signal must be for the whole building (Pretty frustrating)
- There is no TV in the living room only in the bedroom
- Sheets & Towels are clean (smell good) but might need to be renewed as they are really stained.
- Parking: you can park in the front parking of the residence. There are only 4/5 parking space. OR buy a parking permit from the manager (who is an extremely nice, accommodating and helpful man! ) I recommend you to carefully read the email regarding parking, our car got towed (270$)
- Washer & Dryer are in the back for 2$ but housekeeper does not like people to be there around when she is there from 11am to 3pm :) (Although there is a laundry room dedicated they (manager and housekeeper) also use the only washer & dryer for the building to go faster.
- Front door code changes regularly: make sure to always have your cell phone AND sometimes you have the right code but needs to lift the handle up OR down. It was extremely disturbing to hear people fighting with the handle in the middle of the night as we were on the 1st floor.
Otherwise, for the price, the space, the location I will definitely recommend to friends AND come back.
The apartment of Javier was great! Very clean, comfortable and nice.
It's really close to the beach, to shops and also to the clubs in South Beach.
Javier was always available for every question we had and very friendly.
We had an awesome experience! I recommend the apartment to everyone.
Great value. For location, overall cleanliness of the unit & upkeep Javier's place is highly recommended. Also, he's detailed with
He provides towels but if you're doing the beach a ton you might want to bring a couple of extras. That goes for shampoo & bath soap.
All and all would do it again for sure.
Stayed for a week, my experience staying at this place was perfect! There were no signs of any bugs or anything of that sort. The location is unbeatable for south beach. The staff is very nice and you couldn't ask for more.
I will be staying there again for sure! 5 out of 5 stars
The apartment was extremely clean and was a 10-15 minute walk to all the best beach spots, clubs, and restaurants in South Beach. Check in was made super easy--Javier provided me with the apartment gate code and apartment code a week before our stay. In previous Airbnb stays I've had complications with getting the keys from the lender, but this process was extremely smooth and flexible.
It is important to note that the apartment included the bare minimum--bed, couch, towels, shower curtain, basic kitchen supplies, trash can, TV. The apartment did not include blow dryer, shampoo, etc. so make sure to bring your own.
Overall I would stay here again! The location was awesome and the apartment is in a safe location tucked behind some of the most popular places in South Beach. Thanks Javier for hosting us!
We had a good stay at the studio. The location cannot be beat - just far enough away from Ocean Drive to enjoy a quiet time, but still a very quick walk to the beach, bars, restaurants and shops.
The studio itself was very good. I don't know if they are all the same - we were in B6 - but ours could definitely do with a bit of TLC. It was rather tired and there was evidence of water damage in the bathroom while the whole place smelled a bit damp. Having said that, the place was clean. There was a problem with the WiFi for about 24 hours, but it wasn't a major issue.
Overall, for the price it is a really good deal in a perfect location and we had a really good stay.
Javier's place is great. It is only a 7 minutes walk to the beach, the beds are very comfortable and the bathroom is clean. I enjoyed staying here. There are a lot of shops and restaurants close by. I did not get to meet Javier, but everything went perfect. Perfect stay, would definitely come back!
Overall, my stay at Javier's apartment was pretty good. The apartment is in very good condition. The location is great! It's just a few minutes walking distance to Espanola Way, Lincoln Road and the beach.
The walls are a bit thin so any noise in a nearby apartment or from the street will carry.
I spent 1 month and it was great the apartment is clean, and close to everything ( beach, club, ....) I recommend Javier suite
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.