About this listing
Get your own cozy and clean apartment in the trendy area "Vesterbro" in Copenhagen.
You'll have your own kitchen, bathroom and access to nice roof terrace.
The apartment contains most modern facilities:
- Hot shower
- New very big double bed in one room. Sofa and/or air-madras in living room.
- Fully usable kitchen
- Washer/dryer is placed in the basement (they are shared by the people in the building). It's a simple booking system, but you'll have to climb the stairs (the apartment is on the 4 floor) - but it's good exercise!;)
Price include: bed linen & towels.
It's a quiet street close to a lot of very nice places in town: lots of great party and concert venues; "Vega" (has great concert venues), "Kødbyen" ("Meet-marked") concerts and great restaurants, lot's of cafes, parks, lovely waterfront promenade, great shopping; lots of small boutiques as well as big shopping center, many interesting exhibitions, cinemas and "Planetariet" with 3D movies, Tivoli, theater and lots of great places for working out; yoga, fitness, swimming and so forth.
Very close by you can get free citybikes or rent your own bicycle and/or take train/bus/metro, if you want to see more than your neighborhood.
- No loud music after 10pm, if you want to party there is lots of good places nearby. (I love my neighbors, so wouldn't want to annoy them!;)
- It is not allowed to have other people sleeping in the apartment, without prior agreement with the tenant.
- Remember to lock the doors when you leave the apartment - the kitchen door has to be locked manually from inside.
- Turn down heating when you open windows.
- Please close the big windows when you leave the apartment, cause it might start raining when you are out and get wet inside.