Once our home, the decor and amenities will make you feel right at home! Comfortable beds, Hot Tub; plenty of room for your stuff, PLUS a GREAT location close to Downtown, the Airport and River make this THE ONE! Rate includes Boise taxes of 13%!!!!
Everything you'll need to have a great visit to Boise! Comfortable and nicely decorated townhouse is just 5 minutes to downtown, BSU, the river greenbelt, airport and several golf courses. Main level has big kitchen with all built-in upgraded appliances opening via a breakfast bar to "Great room". Living area with new furniture and a big TV and DVD player. Plenty of movies and games to entertain you. Dining table and half bath by kitchen. Upstairs there is a master suite with queen size bed, walk-in closet and full bathroom with dual sink vanity; Guest room with brass queen bed; 3rd bedroom has a trundle with 2 twins/king; second full bath and laundry room for your convenience! Lovely garden backyard has a Hot Springs Spa (hot tub) BBQ and patio set.
SHORT TERM RENTAL AGREEMENT
(Please Print Legibly in Ink)
My Vacation Home at 2222 S. Dorothy Ave., Boise, ID (phone number hidden)
This agreement made on February 3, 2012 between ___(hereinafter called the Tenants) and Janis Allen (hereinafter called the Landlord) concerning the short term rental of the property located at 2222 S. Dorothy Ave., Boise, ID 83706
Total people in renting party: 5 Adults: 2 Children: 3 not to exceed 6. Rental period begins at 3 pm on Feb 27, 2012 and ends at 11 am on March 6, 2012
Total Rental Amount: $900
Add Cleaning fee: $100
Add Security Deposit: $500. (refundable according to the Terms of the Agreement).
Total Amount Due: $1500
Deposit due with signed agreement: $250 (one half security)
Balance due two weeks prior to commencement of the rental: $1250. (Feb 13, 2012)
Terms of the Agreement:
1. The Landlord has the right to inspect the premises without prior notice at any time to enforce the terms of this agreement. Should the Tenants violate any of the terms of this agreement, the rental period shall be terminated immediately. The Tenants waive all rights to process if they fail to vacate the premises upon termination of the rental period. The Tenants shall vacate the premises at the expiration time and date of this agreement.
2. The front door has a keyless entry. Once the balance check has cleared you will be given the code via email.
3. The Tenants shall maintain the premises in a good, clean, and ready to rent condition, and use the premises only in a careful and lawful manner. Cleaning fee is $100 for normal use but if excessive cleaning is required it will be billed at $30/hour. A check out sheet will be supplied which defines normal, and what is expected. Tenants shall pay for repairs should the premises be left in a lesser condition than it was presented in. The tenants agree that the Landlord shall deduct costs of said services from the security deposit prior to refund if tenants cause damage to the premises or its furnishings.
4. The Tenants shall dispose of all waste material generated during the rental period in a lawful manner and put the trash in the GREY bin along the side of house during their stay. Pickup is early Thursday-please roll bin to curb if you’re here.
5. The Tenants shall pay for any damage done to the premises over and above normal wear and tear.
6. No animals or pets of any kind will be brought onto the premises.
7. The Tenants shall not sublet the property.
8. The Tenants shall have no more than 6 (six) persons reside or sleep on the premises.
9. The Tenants shall behave in a civilized manner and shall be good neighbors respecting the rights of the surrounding property owners. The Tenants shall not create noise or disturbances likely to disturb or annoy the surrounding property owners. Creating a disturbance of the above nature shall be grounds for immediate termination of this agreement and Tenants shall then immediately vacate the premises. Quiet hour starts at 10 PM and Pool and outdoor noise should be kept to a minimum.
10. There shall be no smoking inside the premises. Smoking is permitted outside the home.
12. Landlord shall provide towels, linens, cups, knives, forks, spoons, dishes, and other items as commonly used by the Landlord’s family. Toilet paper, soap, dish detergent, laundry soap, shampoos, and other consumables are to be purchased by the Tennant. No reimbursement will be made for unused consumables left at the premises. If consumables exist at the premises when the Tenant arrives the Tenant is free to use them.
13. The Tenants and Tenants' Guests shall hereby indemnify and hold harmless the Landlord against any and all claims of personal injury or property damage or loss arising from use of the premises regardless of the nature of the accident, injury or loss. Tenants expressly recognize that any insurance for property damage or loss which the Landlord may maintain on the property does not cover the personal property of Tenants, and that Tenants should purchase their own insurance for Tenants and Guests if such coverage is desired.
14. Rental Deposit amount is fully refundable up to 6 (six) weeks prior to the beginning of the rental period, less a $30 processing fee. After six weeks prior to the rental period the Landlord shall have the right to retain the initial Rental Deposit at the Landlords' discretion.
15. Tenants agree to pay all reasonable costs, attorney's fees and expenses that shall be made or incurred by Landlord enforcing this agreement.
16. Tenants expressly acknowledge and agree that this Agreement is for transient occupancy of the Property, and that Tenants do not intend to make the property a residence or household.
17. We occasionally experience outages that are beyond our control. We report outages as each occurs. No refunds or compensation will be given for any outages.
18. There shall be no refunds of rents due to shortened stays or ruined expectations because of weather conditions.
20. There shall be no refunds of rents because of shortened stays or ruined expectations due to work and family emergencies or other commitments.
21. It is the tenant’s responsibility to learn about safety precautions, warning signs of water conditions, and safety procedures concerning use of the spa. Tenant agrees to have a responsible adult supervising minors while in the spa. Tenant is hereby notified that the spa can be dangerous and tenant accepts fully the risks involved.
22. Only legally owned and permitted firearms shall be allowed on the premises according to State and local laws.
23. Tenant agrees that Fireworks and other hazardous materials shall not be used in or around the property.
24. Tenant shall use the property for legal purposes only and other use, such as but not limited to, illegal drug use, abuse of any person, harboring fugitives, etc.; shall cause termination of this agreement with no refund of rents or deposits.
25. Tenant agrees not to access the “owner’s closets”, even if unlocked, which contain cleaning supplies and chemicals that could be hazardous to children and adults.
26. Tenant is advised that the property contains a gas stove and cook top, gas heating, gas grill, and other gas powered items and will seek help from management if the proper operation of such items is not fully understood.
27. The property has a fire extinguisher installed near the kitchen area. The fire extinguisher was fully charged at last inspection. It is the duty of the tenant to inform management immediately should the fire extinguisher become less than fully charged. Tenant agrees to use the fire extinguisher only for true emergencies.
28. The property has fire alarms installed and they are believed to function properly at the time of rental. Tennant will notify management without delay if a fire alarm “chirps” or has a low battery condition.
29. Tennant is advised that there is no carbon monoxide detector on the property and accepts the risk involved in not having one.
30. Tenant shall see to their own security while in the property by locking doors, windows, garage doors, etc. when it’s prudent to do so.
31. Valuable items left behind by tenant will be held for the tenant and every reasonable effort will be made to contact the tenant for return. If items are not claimed for longer than 6 months they shall become the property of the Landlord. The Landlord shall not be held liable for condition of said items.
34. Tenant agrees that Air conditioning shall not be set below 78 degrees and heat shall not be set above 72*, and that the fan setting shall be “Auto”. Doors and windows shall be closed when either heat or air conditioning is in operation. Should A/C fail for any reason no refund shall be given.
Please fill out and sign this Agreement and mail it to Landlord with payment. The executed original will be scanned and emailed back to you. Reservation is NOT confirmed until contract and deposit are RECEIVED.
Landlord mailing address: Jan Allen, 967 E. Parkcenter Blvd. #202, Boise, ID 83706
(We) agree to abide by the above conditions and hereby swear that the information provided above is true:
Tenant ______________________________________________________________________ Date ______________
Names of other guests:
Landlord _____________________________________________________________________ Date ______________
CHECK OUT PROCEDURES
TAKE OUT TRASH-DON’T FORGET COFFEE GROUNDS IN BREWER
LOAD ALL DISHES AND TURN ON DISHWASHER BEFORE YOU LEAVE
FEEL FREE TO LEAVE PERISHIBLES YOU CAN’T TAKE FOR THE NEXT GUESTS BUT CLEAN ANY SPILLS IN FRIDGE & FREEZER
WIPE COUNTERTOPS AND ANY MESSES IN DRAWERS AND CABINETS
SCRUB ANY POTS AND PANS YOU SOILED
PLEASE TRY TO PUT THINGS AWAY IN AN ORDERLY MANNER
• LEAVE WET TOWELS HANGING TO DRY NOT IN A PILE
• EMPTY TRASH BINS
STRIP SHEETS FROM ALL BEDS THAT WERE SLEPT IN AND PUT IN LAUNDRY ROOM
LAY BEDSPREADS BACK FLAT OVER MATRESS PADS SO THEY DON’T GET WRINKLED
TURN OFF HEAT OR A/C
TURN OFF ALL LIGHTS
THE MAID WILL DO THE LAUNDRY, REMAKE BEDS, VACUUM AND SCRUB FLOORS, CLEAN BATHROOMS, KITCHEN, ETC.
IF SHE HAS TO DO ANY OF THE ABOVE OR IF CARPETS REQUIRE CLEANING YOUR DEPOSIT MAY BE BILLED.
This house worked very well for our 4 person working group. Comfortable and relaxed. Janis responded quickly and was very helpful.
We stayed there while celebrating my daughter's Graduation from college and her Wedding. Beautiful home in excellent location in Boise Idaho. Kitchen stocked with everything you need and we really enjoyed using the Bar-B-Que Grill and hot tub. Great Home away from home!
Communicate clearly and directly with this host. There is a $100 cleaning fee, so be well versed in her cleaning expectations, or she endeavors to charge even more.
We were not informed of the cleaning expectations--despite the hefty $100 fee-- until AFTER we checked out.
$100 for cleaning a 3 bedroom 3 bathroom house and hot tub is not excessive. The check out procedures are provided in a notebook and are now
posted on the fridge as well, and are simply matters of courtesy such as taking out your trash and putting your dirty dishes in the dishwasher. Damage, such as ink spills on the couch are understandably NOT included!
We lived in this townhouse from 2006 when it was brand new until 2010 when we purchased a SFH nearby. We had put so much time and love into decorating the place we just didn't have the heart to undo it all! So we decided to leave it furnished and see how renting it that way went. So far so good! You will love the nautical decor and homey comfort.
We have a property management company in Boise, named Anchor, and I'm a Realtor as well. We LOVE to travel and usually include sailing in the itinerary, and always visit water be it ocean, lakes or rivers!