About This Listing
Newly renovated and fully equipped apartment overlooking the Maribor city park.
Spacious apartment with high ceilings offers luxurious living space in the centre of Maribor.
This beautiful building was build in 1937 by a student of the famous Slovenian architect Jože Plečnik.
The fantastic apartment is 110 m2 big and with its high ceilings offers a luxurious living overlooking the Maribor city park.
The apartment is newly renovated (2013) and fully equipped. It consists a large hallway, open space kitchen and dinning room, which continues to the sunny living room, overlooking the park, with exposed brick wall and a piano corner. Also with park view is a spacious bed room with a king size bed with memory foam mattress, which will relieve you from tensions of everyday life. There is a large walk in closet in the bedroom, where you can save all your clothes for the time being.
Sunny bath room with huge tub and separate build in rain shower, separate toilet.
There is also an office room with a sofa bed for 2 people.
Next to the office room there is a cute balcony with table and chairs, where you can relax with a green view.
This is a non-smoking flat. But feel free to smoke on the balcony!
Laundry room is equipped with a washing machine, iron board and iron.
- free wireless internet
- brand new Samsung LED TV with 106 TV channels
- radio system
- fully equipped kitchen with high performance appliances
- washing machine
- iron board & iron
- unlimited hot water (instant gas heating) and gas central heating
- clean sheets and towels
The location is perfect for people who love nature, since you can walk to the lovely Maribor city park and surrounding vineyard hills (Piramida. Kalvarija)
It's suitable for a couple, but it can host up to three people with the large living room sofa.
I am happy to answer any question you might have about the accommodation.
The whole apartment
Interaction with Guests
By mail and phone.
I welcome the guests on their arrival and say goodbye when they departure.
The beautiful park is in front of the building, there is a 5 min walk to the sourrounding hills, 2 min walk to the old town center, 5 km to the Pohorje mountain.
You can rent a bycicle, use city transport or taxi.
1. Wear slippers (no shoes on the parqet floor)
2. Renter shall not sublet this lease without Owner’s written consent.
3. Occupancy shall be no more than stated number of persons. If guests exceed the number of occupants specified, renters will be asked to vacate the premises immediately and the total rental charge will be forfeited.
4. Renter agrees to abide by policies set by the complex management; refrain from loud noise, use no fireworks, host no parties nor engage in public displays of drunkenness.
5. Renter agrees to leave unit in a decent sanitary condition. Renter is responsible for any damages by any and all occupants during the rental term. Fair wear and tear accepted.
6. Renter agrees that no pets shall be allowed in vacation property.
7. Renter agrees that at no time will there be smoking anywhere in the unit; smoking is allowed on the balcony.
8. Renter agrees to report promptly to owner any mechanical, electrical, plumbing, or other problems on premises.
9. Personal Property and Liability: The Renter agrees that the Owner of said premises is not liable for any damage or injury to Renter, or guests or for damage to their personal property incurred during their stay. Renter and guests bear the risk of any and all injury.
Tina was a thoughtful excellent host. Extra care was taken making us feel welcome in her apartment which was very well cared for and presented. Great location in agreat town. Safe friendly place,clean excellent food great value just like Tina,s apartment.
The place was very beautiful and clean with nice light and had everything we could have possibly needed. Tina was very helpful through our stay.
Thank you Tina very much for your warm welcome, beautiful accommodation and friendly response.
If we come back to Maribor we would love to stay in your place again.
The reservation was canceled 149 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
Tina's apartment was even better than on the photos! Me and my family enjoyed staying there...Tina was a great host, helped us with everything we needed..she found us a great ski instructor, gave our children sledge to enjoy the snow, recommended restaurants, places to see...The apartment is fully equipped, beautifully furnished, overlooking the park...very central..It was very easy to get to Pohorje ski centre, only 20 minutes by a local bus...
Amazing experience, highly recommended and we hope to be back again.
Tina, thank you once again for wonderful winter holiday!
We found Tina's place to be more than we had expected. It is in a good location with a beautiful park just across the street and it is just a few blocks from the old city with its narrow winding streets.
The flat itself is on an upper floor with beautiful light coming in from both sides of the building. It is spacious and was more than adequate for the three of us. It is beautifully appointed and clean.
Everything about our experience here was good. We could not recommend it more.
Thank you so so much. We had a great time. The apartment is absolutely beautiful, very stylish and clean. We had nice walks in the park opposite the door. Tina is a absolutely wonderful and very caring host. She send us a lot of information about Slovenia in advance. We had plenty of towels etc. She warmly welcomed us and gave us little "tour" to explain where everything is and how it works. It was our first experience with aibnb and could not have been any better. We highly recommend Tina and her stunning apartment in a very nice area in the center of Maribor.
We highly recommend this spacious, comfortable, well appointed apartment, well located on the north side of the charming intriguing old town.
This apartment was simply an ideal base for us visting the interesting, curious old town of Maribor (or Marchburg before WW1) for the first time. It locates on the 3rd floor of an older building which is just a short walk north of the old town, and opposite a neat park. The old building has real pre WW2 1930s character but the renovated apartment is smart and contemporary. It is spacious and comfortable, with modern facilities and views on two sides. Our host was very welcoming, and helfpul with advice for first time visitors to Maribor. Meanwhile Maribor has an intriguing complicated history, is set in lovely countryside, and is close to a number of other towns well worth visiting. It also now hosts a great classical music festival each September. Top spot.