About this listing
Private bedroom in two bedroom apartment. Comfortably fits two and is a block away from Bedford - heart of the Williamsburg shopping and dining scene.
My home will offer you a retreat from the bustle of the city. I love hosting airbnb guests to bring together people who share a love in exploring, traveling, and meeting others on the same journey in life. My home allows guest to use the living room, kitchen, bathroom and all common areas as if it were their own. The apartment has great light, and is kept very clean. Please note that this is a fourth floor walk up with no elevator!
Your bedroom is all your own with a full bed, night stand and closet to hang your dry cleaning or store your luggage. The living room is the perfect place to indulge in a cup of java in the morning or put your feet up after a long day of sight-seeing. If you have any special requests please feel free to message me and I will do my best to accommodate. There is free high speed wireless Internet but note there is no TV.
The location is amazing with incredible restaurants, bars, coffee shops, and boutiques within blocks of the apartment. Transit is close by and 1 stop from Manhattan by either the L train or the JMZ subway lines. Also, located within blocks of the Williamsburg bridge if you want to walk, drive, or bike into the city while enjoying a close up view of the New York Skyline. Another perk is that it is within blocks of several citibike stations if you want to explore by riding a bike around!
I am an aspiring entrepreneur who works from home/coffee shops/parks in NYC. I’m extremely considerate and enjoy helping guests feel comfortable. Please let me know if you have any questions. I am always available for ideas about what to do in this wonderful city.
Besides your private bedroom, access will be available to a lovely living room, kitchen and bathroom. Please note there is no TV.
- Clean bedding & linens
- Clean towels & wash cloths
- Toiletries ( shampoo, conditioner, and soap)
- Hair dryer for use during your stay
- Free wifi
- Luggage storage before check in and after check out
- Coffee maker and coffee in apartment and available for guests
- Tea in apartment and available for guests
Interaction with Guests
I am a busy New Yorker who works from home / coffee shops / parks, but I also often like quiet and rest. I may not be around that often. However, if you want to have coffee or drinks in the neighborhood during your stay, let me know and I’ll be happy to show you around!
Williamsburg has been called one of the hippest neighborhoods in NYC. You will be right around the corner from vintage boutiques, Michelin restaurants, nightlife, a thriving music scene, food trucks and great transit options, from the water taxi to streets easily traveled by foot.
Some highlights include:
- Peter Luger Steakhouse – World Famous and rated NY #1 steakhouse for 30 years is 3 blocks away.
- Knitting Factory – the epicenter of the Brooklyn music scene. See the Strokes before they make it big, or enjoy live Stand up comedy on Sunday nights. 5 minute walk. You may be surprised by known Saturday Night Live comedians.
- Brooklyn Bowl – listen to Questlove of the Roots DJ every Thursday night. 5 minute walk.
- Brooklyn Brewery – tour and taste one of America’s finest microbreweries. 5 minute walk.
- 5 minutes walk to J & M lines
- 10 minutes walk to the L train at Bedford (1 stop into the city)
- Several CitiBike stations within blocks of the apartment
Other Things to Note
There are two rooms rented on AirBnB in this apartment so you will be sharing it with me and up to two other guests. This is so much fun! We often end up with an eclectic gathering from various parts of the world coming together for coffee in the am
No smoking inside.
Clean your dishes and the kitchen after use.
Please clean hair from the bathtub and be courteous to other guests and limit time in the bathroom if someone is waiting
Party all you want, just don't bring the party home!
Went to law school and passed the bar then decided it wasn't for me . Now I am an aspiring entrepreneur who works from home/coffee shops/parks in NYC. I’m extremely considerate and enjoy helping guests feel comfortable. Love to travel and have lived abroad in Italy, Ireland, and India.