About This Listing
Fully stocked PRIVATE apt in an OCEANFRONT BUILDING with BEACH ACCESS & POOL on famous Ocean Dr! Small 220 sq ft apt is a South Beach AFFORDABLE STAY! Construction & renovations happening in building. AMAZING location! Please read full description.
Awarded AirBnB SUPERHOST status!
PRIVATE efficiency apartment in a building with BEACH ACCESS on famous OCEAN DRIVE! There are no frills in this older non-luxurious Art Deco building/apartment but you get an AMAZING LOCATION for a LOW PRICE. This is a fully stocked studio apt in an oceanfront building with a POOL, an AFFORDABLE beachfront stay!
WHAT YOU WANT TO KNOW:
* Gated historical Art Deco building located ON OCEAN DRIVE.
* Bunk beds sleeps 3: double size on bottom and twin size on top. 4th on a trundle bed- let's discuss.
* We do not recommend 4 adults in this limited space, but decision is yours.
* Families welcomed, but apartment is not child-proofed.
* 220 sq feet, small apartment.
* Fully stocked: stove, small fridge, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, cutlery, cups, dishes, pots, pans, iron, blow dryer, bedding blankets, towels (bath & beach), beach chairs, beach umbrellas.
* Wall mount A/C.
* Free WiFi, basic cable, flat-screen TV.
* Legal and licensed short-term rental.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
* Please read construction work details below on 'other things to note'.
* This is an apartment building, not a hotel.
* No smoking allowed inside the unit/building- strict policy.
* No pets allowed.
* Cleaning fee covers check-out cleaning only.
* Check in: 4:PM & Check out: 11:AM.
Dates you wanted not available? Check out our OTHER apartments in the SAME BUILDING. Go to our full profile and click on ‘view all listings’.
* Direct Beach Access
* Coin operated washing machine/dryers
* Beach Yoga at lifeguard stand- donation based, sunrise & sunset
Interaction with Guests
* We are available by email, phone, or in-person at your request
* We provide food recommendations and local tips
Beachfront building is located ON OCEAN DRIVE between 3rd St & 4th St. This is an amazing location! Enjoy the country's most beautiful beaches at your doorstep in coveted 'SoFi' (south of fifth). One block from the famous 'neon strip'. Walking distance to bars, restaurants and designer shopping.
* Parking: Street metered parking ($1.75/ hour). Parking lots range from $20-$40 a night. We do not recommend renting a car as everything is easily accessible to get around in south beach via taxi, bus, bike, or walking.
* SoBe Local Bus: 25¢ a ride. Runs every 15-20 mins daily.
* Decobike: Bike Rental program, runs 24 hrs.
* Swoop Miami: Free rides in pimped out golf carts, tip-based.
* Uber: Its like the AirBnB for taxi service!
Other Things to Note
To better serve our guests, our 3 story Historical Art Deco building is under renovation. Construction work at the building is typically M-F 8-5. Since the building is under renovation there may be scaffolding, dust, and construction work at and in the building.
* From October 2014 through June 2015 our front area/ west front façade is undergoing a complete restoration and is an active construction zone.
* Please plan for the possibility that there may not be main front door access during your stay as it may risk guests safety, access will be made on both southwest entry gates.
* Other projects may also be undertaken both in the areas of scheduled projects and in areas that have not yet been designated.
While most guests don't appear be bothered by these special circumstances (see our reviews), we kindly ask that you do consider this prior to booking.
If you want an AFFORDABLE BEACHFRONT STAY in South Beach with a POOL, this is the place for you!
* Mutual trust, respect, and open communication are a must for a positive experience.
* Please do not send mail or packages to this address.
* Please do not place luggage on the furniture, instead use the luggage racks provided.
* Kindly keep sand at the beach. Please shake off towels and garments outside accordingly. Please use the outdoor shower by the pool area to help with these efforts before entering the pool, building, or apartment.
* Please do not place wet towels on furniture, kindly use the hooks provided.
* Please be respectful to your neighbors, keep music and the TV at a respectable volume. Have a good time, but no party animals, please.
* Please throw all garbage in the bins by the southwest part of the building.
* Do not wet electronic key fobs.
* Lost or damaged keys/electronic fob: $100 per set.
* Absolutely no subletting allowed.
* No smoking inside the unit.
* No pets.
* Absolutely no smoking pets! :-D
I highly recommend staying in a unit owned by Beach Bum Amigos! Dante, our new BFF, greeted us and made us feel like we were family! He gave us a tour of the unit and showed us how to get to the pool and the ocean (which is right outside the door!) The unit was clean and the a/c felt so wonderful! We were even provided with names of restaurants close by - and yes, you must go to La Laconda and get the pear pasta!
They also provided beach chairs, beach bags and umbrellas for our use on the beach - what a perfect trip!
We are hoping to go back annually, so if you book, please don't book around my birthday!!
We already miss you Dante!!
Robin & Brandi
The hosts (Dante and Rutger) were so accommodating and even let us check in early. They provided phone numbers and sent us helpful suggestions during our stay. The place was so close to the beach, restaurants, and shopping! It was just the right amount of space for a quick girls weekend. We will be coming back...soon!
Listing description is completely accurate. The place is clean and confortable and it had everything we needed.
Hosts are great, they were really flexible with our check in, they provide everything you need and more for the beach and you really feel they want you to feel welcome and enjoy your stay in Miami Beach.
The place is literally on the beach, less than 1 minute walking to the water and located next to all the bars and fun of south beach. At the same time it is one block away to all the fun so it is quiet enough (I loved that).
Honestly, I don't think you should spend the money on a hotel when you can just stay here.
I think it would be completely perfect if there was any kind of concierge room somewhere where you can leave your belongings if you want to spend the last hours of the day at the beach.
Nice apartment close to the beach. Really nice hosts. Cindy and her father made us feel really welcome and had great recommendations. Everything was as described. Thanks :)
This host has 267 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Beach Bum Amigos
We are attentive hosts and care about all of our guests. We take the time to concentrate on the details of your stay to ensure you are comfortable and have an easy experience with AirBnB and our family-owned and operated apartments.
We love everything about our beautiful city, South Beach! We can't get enough of SoBe's BEAUTIFUL beaches, vibrant culture, delicious cuisines, and GREAT tropical weather!
We have made many new friends from around the globe, and can't wait to add you to the Beach Bum Amigos Familia!
All of our apartments are clean, efficient, legal and licensed. We will quickly reply to your questions and requests as we live only a few blocks away. Check out all of our apartments under "view all listings" to choose the one that speaks to you.
Please be sure to read the full description and if you have any questions, please inquire first before booking.
We can’t wait to share all of our favorite local hot spots with you!
Beach Bum Amigos
Small grocery store for supplies
The BEST Italian food on teh beach. Try the pear ravioli or porchini mushroom penne pasta with truffle oil... YUM!.
Healthy eats, local's joint.
Delicious and affordable Cuban food.