500 m altitude, hilltop village, art deco frecoes, brick floors, renovated. 3 bedrooms, kitchen, 2 living, garden patio. 11km from Fabriano a medioeval center,
Recently renovated the house has kept its original charm, preserving elegant lart deco frescoes, brick floors, original doors and antique furniture. The kitchen has a large fireplace, it is fully equipped, and has a samovar, toaster and drip coffee machine.
Guests have unique access to the house. The apartment is on the first floor. Up to 3 double rooms can be made available, 2 bathrooms, living room, dining room and kitchen. On the ground floor are the garden, patio and a garage for bikes and motor bikes.
The price includes linens, courtesy set, complimentary tea, coffee and condiments, house consumables.
Interaction with Guests
We live nearby and are happy to provide tourist information. On fridays and saturdays morning we are available to lead you through a walking tour of the town in English, French or German. It is possible to organize cooking classes with tasting or bicycles tours.
Beautiful hilly landscape, walled hilltop villages, small cities guarding treasures of Roman Age, Middle Ages and Renaissance, Natural Parks mountains and Caverns, white cliffs slanting down in the sea. Off the beaten track, these are the lands of Assisi, Urbino (both UNESCO site world heritage) , Gubbio and Sibillini mountains, grand wines and genuine food.
The town of Fabriano (10km) has a medioeval center and among the most beautiful baroque churches of the Marche region, with some notable frescoes; famous in the middle ages for its paper mills, see the paper museums, pinacoteque, old bicycles museum, ancient musical instruments museum.
Fabriano has been awareded the UNESCO prize for Creative Cities. From end July Fabriano will host the painting exhibit "From Giotto to Gentile" on Italian painting from (phone number hidden). (website hidden)
Just outsite Fabriano do not miss
• Frasassi Caverns and the Natural Park of Gola della Rossa (spectacular Caverns and Gorge in a beautiful natural setting) with the Romanesque church of San Vittore (15 Km), Roman bridge and modern thermal center (website hidden)
• Gubbio (31 km) the best preserved Middle Ages town in Italy with Roman theather and museum, beautiful churches, brings you back to the legend of Saint Francis wolf (website hidden)_Utili/Servizio_Turistico_(email hidden)px
• Jesi (34 Km)
• Assisi (56 Km) UNESCO heritage 2000 (website hidden)
• Urbino (54 Km) UNESCO heritage
• Mount San Vicino 1500 m in the Sibillini mountains (27 Km)
• Camerino (30 Km)
• Mount Cucco 1500 m (40 Km)
• Riviera del Conero (85 km)
• The area is rich of fashion outlets and wineries,
• Trekking on the Appenni mountains
• Courses of nordic walking
• Mountain biking
• Adventure Park in Cingoli (60 km)
• Aquapark Eldorado in Apiro (39 km)
• Go karting in Camerano (81 km)
Non smoking house. Waste sorting is mandatory under township rules: paper, plastics, glass, and compostable waste are collected separately. Guests are given appropriate bags and information on collection days. Used light bulbs and exausted batteries can be left in the apartment, just let us know.
Abbiamo trascorso tre notti per il capodanno a casa Elia e ci siamo trovati molto bene. La casa e' decisamente comoda, accogliente e pulita. Al nostro arrivo siamo stati accolti da Abdul, un tuttofare molto disponibile e gentile che la mattina ci spalava la neve davanti casa, sempre pronto ad esaudire le nostre richieste. Sicuramente un'esperienza molto positiva e una struttura super consigliata!
Collamato è un grazioso borgo immerso nel verde delle colline vicino Fabriano. Ottima base per visitare Fabriano (museo della carta e del pianoforte), le grotte di Frasassi (santuario del Valadier) e vari monasteri. La casa è comoda, spaziosa e risponde pienamente alla descrizione dell'host. I proprietari sono molto ospitali ed attenti alle esigenze degli ospiti. Decisamente positivo il nostro giudizio.
This host has 11 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews