In the heart of the old village, impasse without cars, has 200m of the port and 1,5km of the beaches done up and supervised. Wild beach accessible by tracks through the salt marshes. All nautical activities. Hiking in the Massif de la Clape.
House of fisherman typical of the village, in the center of the village, close to all the trade.
It can accommodate up to 6 people; It includes a living room / kitchen of 30 m2 on the ground floor, 2 rooms with 2 beds and a room of water on the first, a room 2 beds with room of water in the 2nd, and a terrace on the roof
Travelers have access to the entire house, and no ban is provided.
Interaction with guests
Guests will not be present in the house during the stay, but are often present in the nearby village (200m), and can be reached by telephone.
Other things to note
Old fisherman's house situated in a cul-de-sac in the old village
6 rue Mireille in GRUISSAN (11430) FRANCE
No house opposite.
It can accommodate 6 adults
It is equipped with an electric heating, and cumulus of hot water.
Its surface is about 35 m2 on the ground, on 3 levels (Ground floor + 2 floors + + terrace of about 15 m2 on the roof)
-- Ground floor :
- a stay of about 30m2 including
A kitchenette (Electric oven, electric hob plates, Washing machine, Dishwasher, Fridge)
A space to live: dining room, large functional fireplace and cupboards
-- First floor :
- 1 small twin bedroom - Shelf storage
- 1 twin bedroom and a small dressing room
- 1 bathroom (shower, washbasin, WC)
-- On the second floor :
- 1 bearing
- 1 large bedroom (2 single beds) (view on a leafy plane tree in summer + birds)
- en-suite shower room (shower, washbasin, WC)
- At the roof: partially covered terrace in summer by a white cloth; Overlooking the roofs of the village, the hills of Ile Saint Martin, the bell tower of the church.
- The levels are connected by a spiral staircase typical of these old houses
- in the dead end: rings sealed to the wall to hang bicycles not provided (to provide locks not provided a little long (40 cm of the wall)
- possibility if you wish to leave the table and dine in the dead end (this is done in summer)
- on the ground floor: toaster, microwave, coffee maker, electric grill, and crockery porcelain flowers
And two closets; A small TV (screen about 40X30) taking the 6 conventional channels; a DVD player ; No decoder Canal +
A file containing information about the house, the village and the region (doctor, shops, restaurants, activities, walks, visits ... ..)
- for the rooms, the beds are equipped with alèzes, sheets covers, duvets (summer or winter), pillows with covers. Storage: shelves and coat racks in others.
- The upper shower room is equipped with a hairdryer
- The terrace is equipped with a table and 4 chairs in exotic wood, and small folding armchairs, as well as a canvas lounger
- Towels are provided
The whole house is rustic. The owner being an antique dealer, some of the furniture is for sale.
Website address: http // (URL HIDDEN)
Trust being complete, there is neither inventory nor guarantee guarantee.
Avoid nighttime noise in the street not to disturb the neighbors, especially the older aged. Clean and calm animals are allowed. Smoking is allowed.