About this listing
Our newly furnished luxury condo at "Village at Town Center" is only 10 minutes drive to Disney; yet it provides an oasis of comfort and relaxation away from the maddening tourist crowd. Enjoy amenities of high-end resorts at half their prices!
Why "inquire", when you can use "Instant Book" at our listing to confirm your reservation online immediately?
1) Our calendar here is always "up-to-date". We offer $500 guarantee (credit towards your stay) if our calendar is ever found not up-to-date!
2) Our best rates are available only online. Our prices shown here include taxes! When you "inquire", our staff visits this listing and then uses the pricing available online to send you the same information that you could have obtained yourself.
So save yourself some time and if you like what you see below, please go ahead and make reservation online with confidence.
This brand new luxury condo is located at prestigious "Village at Town Center Resort" and is about 10 minutes drive from main gate of Disney's Magic Kingdom.
This 860+ sqft groung-floor unit has 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom. It has 2 Queen beds and 1 Queen sofa-bed, and can comfortably sleep 6 people. All beds have comfortable mattresses. Our amazing balcony view includes small lake and fountain!
The unit has brand new electronics and kitchen equipment. Fresh linen and towels, starter soaps and toilet-paper rolls are provided for each guest stay. Our unit has a pack-n-play, a stroller and child booster seat.
We provide free wireless internet and free domestic calling facility. Using free internet, guests can make unlimited international free phone calls.
Our company has grown in last 4 years primarily through word-of-mouth. AirBnB is our largest provider of revenues and referrals; hence you can be assured of comfortable and luxurious stay.
We sincerely believe "Once you stay in our luxury condos, you will never stay in any luxury hotel near Disney!"
Guests have access to all facilities provided in the resort. Resort Clubhouse is within 2 minutes of leisure walk from the condo. Guests can enjoy pool, hot-tub, tennis, basket ball, beach ball, barbeque area and green clean walking space.
Interaction with Guests
Upon confirmation of reservation, we provide you with detailed email that has property manager contacts, owner's contacts, wireless internet ID and password, phone number of condo, check-in formalities etc. We operate on electronic lock basis; so there is no physical key for you to collect from some other remote location.
It is only 10 minutes drive from main gate of Disney's Magic Kingdom; yet it gives a feel of being a bit away from the maddening tourist crowd.
Most of our guests drive/ rent a car or take a cab from Orlando International Airport (approx $75 one-way fare). The prominent taxi/ cab service in greater Orlando area is Mears Taxi.
Other Things to Note
- We have taken the pain out of guests getting keys from remote locations at middle of night! There is simply no key required for our condos. Upon confirmation of your reservation, we provide you with access code for electronic lock on condo door. Just go to the condo door on check-in date (our check-in time is 3:00 pm or later), punch the access code and the condo door will open for you. To lock the door simply shut it, and it locks by itself. For your additional security, we provide door latch inside.
1. Our rental charges are based on total number of people in your group. In no case should Guest bring any additional person (for overnight stay) without written authorization of Owner (the term “Owner” represents Optimal Growth LLC or any individual duly authorized to act on its behalf).
2. The Condo has childcare equipments (stroller, pack-n-play/ playard, booster seat etc) that Guest can use at their own risk, at no additional charge. Due to legal risks associated with providing childcare equipments, Owner recommends guests to bring along their own childcare equipments or rent from nearby rental shops. However, if Guest chooses to use any of provided childcare equipment, Owner shall have no direct or indirect liability associated with any injury/ accident due to any childcare equipment.
3. Our Check-in time is 3:00 pm (or later) and Check-out time is 11:00 am (or earlier). Early Check-in or Late Check-out should be done only after advance written approval from Owner. Guest should take all their personal items with them upon Check-out from Condo else Owner is not responsible for any loss.
4. Guest's liability is not limited to the Security Deposit, but shall be equal to the actual cost of repairing any damages, however caused by Guest or any other occupants, visitors or family members of the Guest. Any damage that occurs to the Condo or anywhere on the property must be reported by Guest prior to departure, so that Owner may assess and mutually agree to the cost of repairs or replacement value. Upon check-in, Guest should take a look at the general condition of the items in the Condo. We will provide a list of items inside the Condo (please refer to Home Guide kept in the Condo). Guest should notify the Owner about any discrepancy within 24 hours of their Check-in. The Guest shall be responsible for the ordinary upkeep of the interior of the premises and will not be responsible for normal wear and tear.
5. This is a non-smoking Condo. Guest agrees to smoke only in the balcony/ porch area, to use the ashtray provided in the balcony/ porch area and to ensure smoke fumes do not enter the Condo (by keeping the balcony/ porch doors shut while they smoke). If a guest smokes inside the Condo, or leaves remains of tobacco/ cigarettes/ cigars inside the Condo, the Guest will either forfeit Security Deposit or be charged an additional amount of $150 only towards Deep Cleaning Charges.
6. The Guest is not allowed to sub-lease/ sub-rent the Condo or assign Guest’s responsibility to any other third party.
7. Pets are not allowed in the Condo without specific written authorization of Owner.
8. The Guest can use outdoor parking space for private passenger automobile only. It is recommended to lock automobiles and keep all belongings away from general visibility (in the trunk or glove box). The Owner is not responsible for any damage or theft of your automobile or belongings inside.
9. Owner may enter the premises in the event of an emergency, to make repairs or improvements or to show the premises to prospective buyers or Guests. Owner may also enter the premises to conduct an annual inspection to check for safety or maintenance problems. Except in cases of emergency, abandonment of the premises, Court Order or where it is impractical to do so, Owner shall give the Guest advance notice before entering the Condo.
10. Guests may not extend their stay in the Condo unless their rental is extended in writing by Owner at its sole discretion. Such extension may be done based on written request by Guest, and only if the Condo is available for rent for the requested period. Any such extension shall be confirmed only upon payment of applicable rent. For any additional stay without authorization, Guest shall be charged a penalty that is no more than five times of the regular applicable rent that would have accrued if the Guest had taken proper written authorization.
11. This Agreement can be terminated by the Owner at its sole discretion if any of the following conditions occur:
a. Guest provides incorrect or untrue information about their identity or about the total number of persons that will be staying during their stay at the time of reservation enquiry or in any rental related communication with the Owner
b. Guest allows for more number of people (including kids) to stay overnight than the Maximum Occupancy limit without written authorization from Owner.
c. Guest creates disturbance to other guests (in the Resort) by breaching condition of quiet enjoyment and in spite of warning continues to do so.
d. The Guest makes alteration to the door lock or changes Access Code without clear confirmation from Owner.
In case of any of above-mentioned termination, Guest shall be entitled to no refund. Owner shall proceed with getting the Condo vacant as per applicable laws without any liability arising from such vacating.
12. The only warranty Owner provides is towards unencumbered and peaceful habitation inside the Condo. Owner does not claim or imply to provide warranty against any product or equipment provided in the Condo. Guests are fully aware that they alone are responsible for their safety and well-being inside the Condo. For any law and order situation or medical emergency or upon any safety concern, guests are advised to call Police at 911 instead of relying on Owner.
13. The Guest indemnifies to hold Owner harmless for any or all grievances or damages caused by any third party. The maximum direct or indirect liability against the Owner for any reason (other than Force Majeure mentioned in paragraph below) shall be limited to $ 100 (US Dollars One Hundred only).
14. In case the Owner is unable to rent the Condo (for which reservation has been confirmed to Guest) due to reasons outside their control (for example, fire, flood, hurricane, major plumbing issue, human error resulting in double booking etc), Owner will make best efforts attempt to provide alternate accommodation for Guest at another Condo without any additional charge. In case there is no Condo available, Guest agrees to accept substitute accommodation of similar or nearly similar quality at no penalty to the Owner. In case Guest declines such a substitution, Owner will refund full amount paid by Guest. Any direct or indirect liability to Owner shall be limited to the amount paid (and subsequently refunded) by the Guest.
15. Guest agrees to arbitration proceedings in USA prior to filing any legal suit. Such arbitration should be initiated within 1 month of the Guest Check-out Date. Any such arbitration shall be governed by rules of American Arbitration Association. Any dispute between Guest and Owner shall be governed by the laws of State of Arkansas, without regard to Conflict of Laws principle. Any court proceedings shall be undertaken only in courts at Benton County, Arkansas. Such court proceedings must be initiated within 3 months of Guest Check-out Date.
Versão em Português abaixo / Portuguese translation below: Hello everyone: It was perfect. From the moment we started discussing the reservation, to how to get around the area, to how to order packages to have the possibility to do internet shopping..... Place had just been renovated, with brand new furniture. I strongly recomend!
TUDO FOI PERFEITO: desde o momento das conversas iniciais, até como se virar por Davenport e como fazer para receber compras por internet. A unidade acabara de ser renovad - Movéis (website hidden) recomendo!
This host has 61 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Prem
We provide luxury condo rentals near Disney (Orlando, FL). We offer twice the value at half the price of luxury hotels near Disney Orlando. Once you stay in any of our condos, you will never want to stay in any hotel near Disney again.