Ultra modern, luxury, 2 BR, 2 bath condo located in new gated community. Free under-building parking with elevator. Lighted walkway to PNC Arena & Carter Finley Stadium. Enjoy a Hurricane's game or NC State football/basketball.
Kitchen: open to Great Room, island with prep sink and eating area, stainless steel appliances, granite counter tops, Keurig coffee machine stocked with k-cups for your morning coffee, blender, toaster.
Full apartment! Open Floor Plan - 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 1425 square feet of space, Great Room, Eat-in Kitchen, Foyer, Private Balcony.
I recently purchased a pack-n-play to serve as a portable crib for my guests. If the pack-n-play is used the apartment can sleep a total of 6. (2 per bed, 1 on the couch, and 1 child in the pack n play).
Full access to the entire apartment and all complex amenities! Underground Parking, Modern Exercise Facility & Game Room.
I get to know my guests before each stay so there will be plenty of communication back and forth as I work to answer your questions and accommodate your needs.
Interaction with Guests
You will check-in by calling me when you arrive (number will be provided). Instructions will be emailed to you one week prior to your stay.
New Gated Community! Walking distance to PNC Arena and Carter Finley Stadium (across the street). NCAA tournament, Hurricane's games, NC State Basketball, NC State Football...it's all right here. Come stay where the action is! Located just 4 miles from NC State campus.
If you're looking for nightlife, my apartment is about 10-15 minutes away from the downtown clubs and other night life.
This is a beautiful, peaceful, quite, new, luxury apartment located in the heart of Raleigh in the PNC Arena district. My apartment is well appointed and ready for you to relax and enjoy your stay in the Raleigh/Durham/Cary/Chapel Hill area of North Carolina.
How do I get to your place from the airport? Just use Uber or Lyft. It's about $10 each way and 12 minutes by car (8 miles).
Other Things to Note
NEW TO AIRBNB? - READ FIRST!!
Hi, if you are new to Airbnb or have no positive guest reviews in the Airbnb system you must follow these instructions before submitting your reservation request to me. Failure to do so will slow the process down as I will not move it forward without these steps being taken. I put these instructions together after successfully renting to over 80 Airbnb guests. I will not rent to you until these steps have been taken. I'm not trying to be mean or give you a hard time. This is me being honest about what I'm looking for as I attempt to rent to new members of the Airbnb community.
1. Use your real name and include your correct information in your Airbnb profile. Also, fully verify your personal information through the Airbnb verification process. (email address, social site information, twit, Lnkdin, phone number, etc.). I read every profile in detail so don't skip anything. This is how you build trust with potential hosts.
2. Never…I repeat….never…ask to reserve or pay for your stay outside of the Airbnb system or with cash. Trust worthy hosts will not agree to this arrangement as they lose all insurance and financial protection provided by Airbnb if they do.
3. Do not provide your email or personal phone number to a host outside of the airbnb messaging system until a reservation is confirmed in the system. Airbnb blocks it so it won't go through until the reservation is confirmed anyway.
4. If you are not at least 21 years do not attempt to rent from me. Most hosts will not rent to minors as they don't want to be liable for alcohol related incidents.
5. Provide a current and accurate picture as your Airbnb profile picture. Personally, I never rent to anyone who does not have a current and accurate picture. (by the way, hosts will see you in person when you check-in. They will not let you check-in if you don't look like your profile picture. Most hosts will ask to see ID as well)
6. Be completely honest in the "Describe Yourself" section of your profile. Do not skip this step or you will appear to be hiding something. This is your chance to let potential hosts know about you as a person, your interests, likes and dislikes, future travel plans, etc. Take the time to write a well though-out and accurate description. Remember, you are asking to stay in somebody's home, not a hotel room. Hosts need to feel like they can trust you to take care of their home and their belongings as if they are your own.
7. Be thorough and completely honest in your reservation request to potential hosts, providing the names and ages of all guests, reason for your stay, occupations of all guests, home town, and any other information that may help the host trust you and build a personal connection with you. The more detail that you can provide, the better. Since you are new to Airbnb or have no reviews, this is your chance to overcome these limitations and improve your chance of your reservation request being accepted.
If you follow this advice I will quickly and fully consider your reservation request, and other potential hosts will have the information that they need to make an informed reservation decision.
Thank you and best of luck,
To save my guests money, I don't charge them a cleaning fee as many other hosts do. Because of this, before check-out, I ask my guests to return the apartment to the clean/pristine condition that it was in when they arrived, preparing the apartment for the next guests. This includes simple tasks such as changing the sheets (I have extras so no need to do laundry), wiping down the counter-tops, wiping any hair out of the tubs, etc. (I leave a check-list in the apartment). I only require my guests to do this if there are guests coming after them during the same weekend, and they stayed for less than two nights. I've been using this method since becoming a host and have found that it works very well. My guests appreciate the savings and I have yet to experience a negative situation or review because of it. My guests are amazing!
If this is a concern for you, let me know before you book so that we can discuss. I realize that some guests have to get up early for AM flights or their schedules will not permit the 30 or so minutes that this normally takes. In these situations I can have my cleaning crew stop by for a quick re-clean.
Additionally, I have the apartment deep cleaned once or twice per week by a professional cleaning crew, depending on need.
1. By renting this apartment you agree to reimburse the host for all damage incurred to any of the host's personal items and the apartment during your stay.
2. By staying as a guest in this apartment you agree to reimburse the host for any items discovered missing after your stay.
3. Absolutely no smoking in the apartment. The apartment is equipped with multiple Sonophone air quality monitors which will record the exact date and time of any air contamination. You will lose your security deposit and receive a bad review on airbnb if you smoke!
4. No pets of any kind! If evidence of pets is found you will lose your security deposit and receive a negative review on airbnb.
We had a great experience! We came into Raleigh to see the Red Wings beat the Hurricanes, and the apartment was about a 10 minute walk from door to door, so convenient! The apartment had everything we needed, the neighborhood/apartment complex was very nice and accommodating. It was easy to find and right off the highway, so it was also easy to get around downtown and surrounding areas. John is a great host!
Jonathan was a fantastic host, very helpful and easily available. The apartment was simply great, very clean and spacious. Enjoyed my stay there even if it was short, and would gladly book again.
Jonathan was very accommodating. He made sure we had absolutely everything we needed. The apartment was immaculate and he had lots of helpful literature on the area (where to go, what to eat, etc.) Overall, it was a wonderful stay and I would definitely recommend to anyone!
Jonathan's condo suited our needs very well. It was perfectly comfortable for 4 people, and having a kitchen, living area, porch that we wouldn't have had at a hotel was an extra bonus. We also enjoyed running nearby and using the fitness room. As a host, Jonathan was very attentive to our questions, especially being a first-time Airbnb guest. He made this unfamiliar process very easy and hassle-free!
Jonathan is a fantastic host. This was our first time renting on Air BB and it was great.
His apartment is very bright and spacious and quiet. We were able to relax and cook in the unit. Nice Kitchen and bathrooms.
The workout room is amazing.
We were able to walk (about 300 yards to the PNC) area to watch the hockey game . Close to shopping , downtown, Cary , RTP and the airport. We will definitely return.
This was our first AirBnB experience and it was a good one. Jonathan was super easy to work with and to communicate with. The apartment itself if fabulous. Lots of room, lots of light and within walking distance to PNC Arena. We were in Raleigh to take in a hockey game and things couldn't have gone smoother.
Jonathan did ask us to change the sheets and clean up before leaving since he had other guests coming right away. It took all of 15-20 minutes and saved having to pay a cleaning fee for a one night stay.
Overall, Jonathan has set the bar high for future AirBnB stays!
Our experience with Jon was excellent. the apartment was perfect and all the details were handled easily. I appreciate the clarity in his pre-planning and suggestions!
This host has 20 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
Hi! I moved to Raleigh after spending my entire life in Illinois. What a change! Combining the natural beauty of the Raleigh, Durham, Cary, Chapel Hill area with the bold ideas that become reality in Research Triangle Park, I've found the place that I belong. As for the location...Wow!...a three hour drive to the peaceful surrender of a secluded mountain cabin, the touristy Myrtle Beach area, or the serene Southern Outer Banks.
If staying local is the plan, the apartment is a ten minute drive from the RDU airport ($9.50 via Uber), ten minutes from downtown Raleigh, and fifteen minutes from the Research Triangle Park area.
I travel most weekends so the entire apartment is available Friday night through Sunday of each week on AirBnB at this link: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/2473729
(Apartment availability varies each week. See the calendar for up to date booking availability)
If you are just in need of a place to lay your head for a night or two, and it's a weeknight, then my one bedroom / private bathroom listing is what you need. It's available here: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/2482807.
(Room availability varies each week. See the calendar for up to date booking availability)
History has shown that my apartment rents early and every weekend, so I encourage you to reserve now or you may miss the chance to stay in one of Raleigh's best AirBnB offerings.
I look forward to meeting you soon!