About this listing
Luxury Titanic Quarter, N.I. Tourist Board certified. 2 bed, 2 bath corner apartment with balcony, water views and luxury extras.
Great for friends, couples and families with children.
You'll have luxury like a hotel and the cosiness of a home!
Beautiful views with high end furnishings, artwork, fixtures and fittings. Solid hardwood flooring and deep plush carpets, soft under foot.
500 thread count sheets and new memory foam mattresses so you can sleep like a baby.
Please note: Throughout 2015 we have been working with a professional interior designer and have updated the paintwork throughout and wallpaper. New photos to follow soon.
We are NITB (N.Ireland Tourist Board) Certified, having met all standards, quality and safety criteria set by NITB (it is illegal to offer tourist accommodation in Northern Ireland without a certificate from NITB).
Our 4th floor corner apartment has water views and overlooks the SS Nomadic (#1 tourist attraction in N.I.)- tender to the Titanic and the last remaining White Star Line ship in the world, and is a short walk to the Titanic visitor centre.
Enjoy fresh coffee in the morning on the balcony and cocktails in the evening.
You will have everything you need for your stay, including fresh washed and pressed linens, towels, toiletries, milk, bread, tea, coffee and biscuits etc.
2 x bedrooms (1 double, 2 singles)
2 x bathrooms
• Private use of entire apartment
• Free WI-FI throughout
• Washer/dryer (with powder)
• Umbrellas and raincoats for your use
• Safe to store your valuables
• Iron & ironing board
• Surround sound system in all rooms
• Powerful hairdryer
• Travel crib with memory foam mattress, Chicco co-sleeper, bouncy chair, high-chair and buggy stroller available upon request
• Luxury 500 thread count 'Hotel Collection' bedding
• Anti allergy memory foam mattresses
• Anti-allergy pillows & duvets
• Luggage racks for your suitcases
• Luxury 'Duck Island' toiletries in each bathroom
• Soft fluffy luxury bath sheets and towels
• Tea and coffee supplies along with lots of extra goodies!
• Kitchen supplies including salt, pepper, dishwashing tabs etc
• Brand new modern new kitchen with all appliances including dishwasher, toaster, kettle etc
• SMART TV ( surf the internet, BBC iPlayer, ITV, 4oD, Demand 5, BBC Sports, stream videos and music, and if you have accounts you can use your Netflix, Hulu, YouTube, and Amazon Instant Video etc)
• Binoculars to explore the surroundings
• Private balcony with table and 4 chairs
• 1 secure underground car parking space
• Secure underground bicycle parking
• Large communal gardens
• CCTV in building
• Smoking permitted on balcony only
• Fire extinguisher and blanket
• First aid kit
• Carbon monoxide and smoke alarm
• Safety plan with emergency procedures
• Safe to store you laptop and valuables
Welcome pack with information about the apartment, N.I., tourist info and our suggestions with custom itineraries.
Check in after 3pm, checkout time is 11am, if you would like an early checkin or late checkout please let us know, if we can accommodate you we will.
Interaction with Guests
You will have private use of the apartment but if you need any assistance, advice or help we will be available 24/7.
Handy location for exploring Belfast and Ireland.
The apartment is located in the Titanic Quarter. There is a great cafe and convenience store with of licence located on the ground floor of the apartment building. The building is close to the Titanic visitor centre, SS Nomadic the Odyssey with bars, restaurants, a cinema, bowling and cafes.
10 min walk over the bridge into the city centre.
Few minutes walk to the world renowned attraction, the Titanic visitor centre.
Walking distance to the Odyssey arena, with many bars and restaurants, a cinema and bowling alley.
3 miles to George Best City airport
Easy access to M1/M2/M3
Titanic Quarter Station is only a short walk from the apartment, approximately 10 minutes away on foot.
From Belfast City centre at Donegall Square West take Metro 26, 26A, 26B or 26C route.
For the 26, 26B and 26C, alight at the Premier Inn just after passing the Odyssey Arena.
For further information on bus or rail travel within Northern Ireland or for timetables, visit the Translink website.
Cycling around Titanic Quarter is safe and enjoyable and Titanic Belfast has several bike parking areas available to the public free of charge. One can be found on the plaza outside the main building and there are two more in the underground car park levels -1 and -2.
The Belfast By Bike Guide provides useful information on urban cycling and contains a map of cycling routes in Belfast.
Other Things to Note
We look forward to welcoming you to our apartment!
Thanks in advance for respecting our rules
- Enjoy your stay!
- Strictly no smoking inside the apartment, smoking outside on the balcony only please
- Quiet hours 10pm - 8am. Our apartment is unsuitable for parties. If we receive complaints from neighbours or the management company we cannot refund your deposit.
- Charges to replace lost door key fobs (£14) or car park fob (£60) will be deducted from deposit
From N.Ireland, now living and working for an artist in NYC.
The apartment is our home when we are home in Belfast.
Managed by my parents David and Rosemary.