About this listing
This fully modernised apartment is nicely situated in the Old Town of Prague, close to Wesceslav Square, Namesti Republiky and the main station.
Located in a more leafy and quiet part of the city centre, the apartment gives you the best of both worlds for your Prague city break.
Size : 41 m2
Occupancy : max 3 p.
Num. of bedrooms: 1
Num. of beds: 1 double bed and 1 double sofa-bed
Distance to city centre: It's in the center.
Nearest public transport: Jindrisska, Hlavní Nadrazi or Namesti Republiky (trams and metro). Two minutes away.
Deposit: 150€ refunded on departure
Check-in time: from 2:00pm (15.00€ extra charge for arrivals after 8.00pm. On national festivities and sundays 15€ during all day)
Check-out time: before 10:00am (flexible if we don't have another group the same day)
STAYS OF LESS THAN 3 NIGHTS ARE POSSIBLE AT THE OWNERS DISCRETION.
CHRISTMAS & NEW YEARS EVE: WE DO NOT ACCEPT RESERVATIONS FOR LESS THAN 6 DAYS.
House Rules & Information
1) Please do not ever leave any windows open.
2) Please do not ever leave the key inside the lock (inside the apartment) because you won't be able to open the door again.
3) Feel free to use all the cooking utensils including the appliances. Please clean them after use.
4) No loud noises in the building
5) Please, throw the garbage before the check-out.
6) If no one is staying the night before, we're happy to let you check in earlier.
From Dec 26, 2016 - Jan 06, 2017 the minimum stay is 6 nights.
Hello, we are a couple (spanish girl and czech guy) with 2 daughters (Laura, born in April 2012, and Olivia, born in July 2015). We are both architects, Daniel is working for spanish investors and developers and I'm on maternity leave.
We like meeting people and we've been hosting since 2007.
We try to be helpful and make our guests' stay easier and, of course, We would be happy hosting you!