About this listing
Central while quiet, superb views, design interior in as new condition.
Very similar to a hotel suite.
Free private and secure parking
5 days minimum stay - weekly and monthly discount pricing available
The apartment features a sea view
- Exceptional view of the sea, village and harbor - the apartment is ina building located on a small hill at the entrance of the village - walking distance to everything while quiet and stunning views !
- Large living room and 2 small bedroom (1 with 1 double bed and 1 with 2 single beds) - open plan
- 1 bathroom with a shower
- Full kitchen with owen, induction hot plate, dishwasher, clothes washer and dryer - marble counter top
- Interior design includes wall art, books etc - not a typical empty rental
- Air Conditioning
- Le Corbusier chair
- Bang Olufsen sound
- Power curtains
- Remodeled in 2012
- No smoking strictly enforced
- Private secure parking (you may bring up to 2 cars)
- you may connect to the internet wirelessly for a fee (external access) from the apartment or free from the lobby of the building
- The building itself is a 1934 Bauhaus Landmark, formerly a hotel
- Gated and secured parc, then, right across the street you are on the beach
- Quiet and green huge areas (private parc), 2 foldable chairs are in the apartment so that you can go and lounge there
- Onsite concierge
- Across the street from the beach and a boat, car and bike rental
- Walking distance to port, clubs etc
Interaction with Guests
I am not on site but am happy to give tips etc / the concierge is very friendly but only speaks french
Neighborhood : Immediately close by restaurant and beaches (less than 1 minute walk from parc gate), while very quiet - biggest private park in Saint Tropez
Please check satelitte views of Latitude 43 to see how big the park is!
Please find much more on the guidebook that I filled with my own tips!
walking distance to all key destinations, together with public transport
- walking distance to bus and boat stop going to the close by airports (airport code TLN or NCE)
Other Things to Note
check the building, it is called latitude 43, made by architect Pingusson in saint tropez, you can find lots of details online, it has a very special history
This building is quiet, so please no parties inside
Pets and smoking not allowed
From Jun 25 - Sep 3, 2016 the minimum stay is 7 nights.