Central while quiet, superb views, design interior in as new condition.
Very similar to a hotel suite.
Please find the full description of my place below - what makes it unique is the view and the building architecture - the main picture here is taken from the living room.
Apartment description :
- Exceptional view of the sea, village and harbor - the apartment is in building located on a small hill at the entrance of the village - walking distance to everything while quiet and stunning views !
- Large living room and 2 small bedroom (1 with 1 double bed and 1 with 1 single bed) - open plan
- 1 bathroom with a shower
- Full kitchen with owen, induction hot plate, dishwasher, clothes washer and dryer - marble counter top
- Interior design includes wall art, books etc - not a typical empty rental
- Air Conditioning
- Le Corbusier chair
- Bang & Olufsen sound & light system
- Power curtains
- Remodeled in 2012
- No smoking strictly enforced
- Private secure parking (you may bring up to 2 cars)
- you may connect to the internet wirelessly for a fee (external access) from the apartment
3 days minimum stay - weekly and monthly discount pricing available
- 1934 Bauhaus Landmark
- Quiet and green area (private parc)
- Onsite concierge
- Across the street from the beach
- Walking distance to port, clubs etc
Neighborhood : Immediately close by restaurant and beaches (less than 1 minute walk from parc gate)
- 5* hotel with great breakfast, pool, water ski etc : (website hidden)
- Beach with restaurant: (website hidden)
- Boat available for rent upon request
- walking distance to bus and boat stop going to the close by airports (airport code TLN or NCE)
Public areas include a large parc
Interaction with Guests
I am flexible
Central while quiet
walking distance to all key destinations, together with public transport
Other Things to Note
check the building, it is called latitude 43 saint tropez, you can find lots of details online, it has a very special history
pets and smoking not allowed
Great host and location. Laundry machine definite plus. Slow paid wifi only concern. Have to go to lobby for wifi but no chairs there. Nice interior design. Would recommend
Spent two weeks in this nice and clean apartment in St.Tropez. This pearl of modern architecture is located in a huge private garden and is perfect for visiting the village by foot. The apartment is well equipped with a good kitchen and washing machine/tumbler. You will enjoy a phantastic view on the village and the sea!
There is a bike rental across the street, the pampelonne beach is reachable within half an hour by bike or 10min by car. A "casino" shop you will find within 5min walking distance.
WiFi connection is free in the entrance-hall, parking in the private park is safe and Pierre is always reachable if you have a problem, otherwise there is a very friendly concierge on site.
Thank you very much Pierre, would like to come back to your place!
The apartment has an really beautiful view of St Tropez, located at around 5 mins drive to the port which is very convenient. The concierge is very friendly and helpful.