Central while quiet, superb views, design interior in as new condition.
Very similar to a hotel suite.
Free private and secure parking
5 days minimum stay - weekly and monthly discount pricing available
- Exceptional view of the sea, village and harbor - the apartment is ina building located on a small hill at the entrance of the village - walking distance to everything while quiet and stunning views !
- Large living room and 2 small bedroom (1 with 1 double bed and 1 with 2 single beds) - open plan
- 1 bathroom with a shower
- Full kitchen with owen, induction hot plate, dishwasher, clothes washer and dryer - marble counter top
- Interior design includes wall art, books etc - not a typical empty rental
- Air Conditioning
- Le Corbusier chair
- Bang Olufsen sound
- Power curtains
- Remodeled in 2012
- No smoking strictly enforced
- Private secure parking (you may bring up to 2 cars)
- you may connect to the internet wirelessly for a fee (external access) from the apartment or free from the lobby of the building
- The building itself is a 1934 Bauhaus Landmark, formerly a hotel
- Gated and secured parc
- Quiet and green huge areas (private parc), 2 foldable chairs are in the apartment so that you can go and lounge there
- Onsite concierge
- Across the street from the beach and a boat, car and bike rental
- Walking distance to port, clubs etc
Interaction with Guests
I am not on site but am happy to give tips etc / the concierge is very friendly but only speaks french
Neighborhood : Immediately close by restaurant and beaches (less than 1 minute walk from parc gate), while very quiet - biggest private park in Saint Tropez
Please check satelitte views of Latitude 43 to see how big the park is!
Please find much more on the guidebook that I filled with my own tips!
walking distance to all key destinations, together with public transport
- walking distance to bus and boat stop going to the close by airports (airport code TLN or NCE)
Other Things to Note
check the building, it is called latitude 43, made by architect Pingusson in saint tropez, you can find lots of details online, it has a very special history
This building is quiet, so please no parties inside
Pets and smoking not allowed
Great host and location. Laundry machine definite plus. Slow paid wifi only concern. Have to go to lobby for wifi but no chairs there. Nice interior design. Would recommend
Spent two weeks in this nice and clean apartment in St.Tropez. This pearl of modern architecture is located in a huge private garden and is perfect for visiting the village by foot. The apartment is well equipped with a good kitchen and washing machine/tumbler. You will enjoy a phantastic view on the village and the sea!
There is a bike rental across the street, the pampelonne beach is reachable within half an hour by bike or 10min by car. A "casino" shop you will find within 5min walking distance.
WiFi connection is free in the entrance-hall, parking in the private park is safe and Pierre is always reachable if you have a problem, otherwise there is a very friendly concierge on site.
Thank you very much Pierre, would like to come back to your place!
The apartment has an really beautiful view of St Tropez, located at around 5 mins drive to the port which is very convenient. The concierge is very friendly and helpful.