About this listing
The Granary of Vichinano, On a hill a beatiful natural setting, hosts up to 5 people. Air conditioning, barbecue. Visit Unesco Heritage places, Frasassi Natural Park and Caverns Gubbio, Urbino, Assisi, Conero Coast
Immersed in a beautiful scenery with view on the valley and surrounding mountains. Just renovated from a former barn, plenty of outdoor space shaded by 3 large mulberry trees.
At the ground floor living room with fireplace and sleeping couch, fully equipped kitchen. First floor large double room with extra sleeping couch and bathroom with shower.
Just renovated, barbecue, swing for children, outdoor furniture.
In isolated position it is accessed via a small country road that climbs up between oaks and junipers.
We provide linens and towels, courtesy set, washing machine, dishwasher, air conditioning, espresso machine, toaster, tea and sugar, household cleaners, hair dryer, iron and ironing board, swing for children. Pets are welcome. Children under 3 years old sharing room with parents free.
Available on request baby cot (10€), and baby high chair.
The guests have a discount of 20% for access to the wellness center of Fabriano.
Interaction with Guests
The owners are happy to provide the best addresses.
Upon request, Saturday morning tours of the city of Fabriano free for guests, cooking classes and food tasting experience.
Beautiful hilly landscape, walled hilltop villages, small cities guarding treasures of Roman Age, Middle Ages and Renaissance, Natural Parks mountains and Caverns, white cliffs slanting down in the sea. Off the beaten track, these are the lands of Assisi, Urbino (both UNESCO site world heritage) , Gubbio and Sibillini mountains, grand wines and genuine food.
The town of Fabriano (10km) has a medioeval center and among the most beautiful baroque churches of the Marche region, with some notable frescoes; famous in the middle ages for its paper mills, see the paper museums, pinacoteque, old bicycles museum, ancient musical instruments museum.
Fabriano has been awareded the UNESCO prize for Creative Cities. From end July Fabriano will host the painting exhibit "From Giotto to Gentile" on Italian painting from 1200 to 1400. (URL HIDDEN)
Just outsite Fabriano do not miss
• Frasassi Caverns and the Natural Park of Gola della Rossa (spectacular Caverns and Gorge in a beautiful natural setting) with the Romanesque church of San Vittore (15 Km), Roman bridge and modern thermal center (URL HIDDEN)
• Gubbio (31 km) the best preserved Middle Ages town in Italy with Roman theather and museum, beautiful churches, brings you back to the legend of Saint Francis wolf (URL HIDDEN)
• Jesi (34 Km)
• Assisi (56 Km) UNESCO heritage 2000 (URL HIDDEN)
• Urbino (54 Km) UNESCO heritage
• Mount San Vicino 1500 m in the Sibillini mountains (27 Km), beautiful trekking trails and monastery
• Camerino (30 Km)
• Mount Cucco 1500 m (40 Km), beautiful trekking trails with restaurant
• Riviera del Conero (85 km)
• The area is rich of fashion outlets and wineries,
• Trekking on the Appenni mountains
• Courses of nordic walking
• Mountain biking
• Adventure Park in Cingoli (60 km)
• Aquapark Eldorado in Apiro (39 km)
• Go karting in Camerano (81 km)
Other Things to Note
The house can be reached by an uphill unpaved road for the last 700m after the town of Paterno.
Non smoking house. Waste sorting is mandatory under township rules: paper, plastics, glass, and compostable waste are collected separately. Guests are given appropriate bags and information on collection days. Used light bulbs and exausted batteries can be left in the apartment, just let us know.