About this listing
UNIQUE, cozy, studio-loft apartment in the Centro Historico of Querétaro!
FULLY INDEPENDENT, well appointed studio-loft apartment in the Centro Historico of Queretaro — Walking distance to all the Centro has to offer!
This cozy, efficiency studio apartment features its own personal entrance, roof top terrace and equipped hideaway kitchenette. Ideal for one person, but can accommodate a couple (please see photo of bed/loft).
» Approximately 300sqft / 27m2, PLUS terrace.
» Please note: the apartment is street-side, meaning, some noise is inevitable.
SLEEPING: A matrimonial (double) size bed is up in the loft via a compact, tip-toe spiral staircase.
• Fully furnished
• Equipped "Hideaway" kitchenette (with toaster oven, 1 induction hot plate, 1 electric hot plate, coffee maker, small fridge, microwave, cups, glasses, dishes and utensils).
• Sleeping loft with matrimonial (double) size bed
• 3-piece washroom on the main floor
• Wardrobe outside of washroom on main floor
• Roof top terrace accessed from the loft
• Screened windows
• Mosquito net -- can be hung above the bed (just in case)
• Cleaning service -- once per week
• Laundry service -- once per week
• Bedding, towels, hair dryer, fans, small heater are provided
** For month+ stays I provide a starter amount of basic supplies such as: purified drinking water, toilet paper, dish soap, body soap. Linens and towels are changed weekly with cleaning.
Queretaro is known as one of the safest and most vibrant cities in Mexico, and from here you can stroll at leisure and enjoy the Spanish colonial architecture, museums, city tours, art galleries, restaurants for all budgets, cafés, and the dynamic liveliness of the "Centro Historico". Close by bus are equally gorgeous San Miguel de Allende, Guanjuato and (La Peña de) Bernal, all of which are also UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Taxis are plentiful and can be readily flagged down nearby or I can call one to your door. As well, Alameda Park and city buses are only minutes walk away.
**CHECK IN/OUT: are usually quite flexible, except for; when guests are incoming and outgoing on the same day. In this case, I ask please for check out before 1:00pm and check in after 3:00pm. This is to allow us time to properly clean between guests.
If you arrive earlier you can drop off your bags -- I will give you the keys and a map, and leave your bags in the apartment when cleaning is done.
Interaction with Guests
The apartment is completely independent so interaction is minimal. However, I live next door should you need anything at any time.
Other Things to Note
For month+ stays I provide a starter amount of basic supplies such as: purified drinking water, toilet paper, dish soap, body soap. Linens and towels are changed weekly with cleaning.
- No smoking inside the apartment
- No overnight unregistered guests