NOTE: 2 blocks from Park Kennedy, see the map in my photos.
1) Furnished apartment with lots of light
2) Excellent location in the heart of Miraflores
3) Access to kitchen and dining room
4) Wireless internet, cable TV (TV in your room)
5) Make free domestic calls to landlines from house phone
6) Bathroom (shared) cleaned every day
7) Clean sheets and towels provided
8) Pick up from airport (ask for details and pricing)
9) Free 1 bottle of water upon arrival.
My houses are clean, full of young students and professionals that bring life and laughter to my home. My guests are all treated like family. I value honesty and integrity.
I live in Miraflores, beautiful residential area with lots of art museums, night life, bookstores, artisan shops. Also conveniently located for transportation, banks, bakeries, grocery stores.
If you want to go out, we are at a walking distance to the beach.
NO Smoking allowed: Following Peruvian Law # 25357 you cannot smoke indoors including common areas in the house and bedrooms.
Other Things to Note
Check in: 2:00pm
Check out: noon
1. When drying towels, clothes and/or linens, use the clothes rack in the patio. Do not use chairs, tables, or windows for this purpose.
2. Towels are for body use ONLY. Bathrooms have rags for mopping.
3. Towels are changed once a week and linens twice a month.
4. All bathrooms are equipped with trash cans. Unfortunately the pipes in Lima are not made to withstand the flushing of toilet paper. To avoid plumbing problems, use the trash cans.
5. Trash cans are available in kitchen and rooms and all trash must go there.
6. Each bathroom has space for each guest's toiletries. Respect each others space.
7. Utilities are very expensive: Turn off the lights and TV when leaving the rooms. Also, conserve water.
8. Campsite Rule: Leave things better than you found them. Clean after yourself in the common areas (kitchen, bathroom, living room).
9. Do not leave food around or in room to avoid pests and insects.
10. Plants are taken care of. No need to add compost or water to them.
11. Always close the gate.
12. Bad behavior and scandals cancel this rental agreement, and the guest must leave the house immediately.
The listing description was accurate. The place was clean, the person in charge of keeping things clean (Miriam) was very nice, the watchmen at the gate were also nice and helpful, and Isabel helped me out when I asked for something unusual...to be allowed to film in the apartment (in a way that didn't interfere with the other people there). The apartment is also located in a clean, nice part of Lima, close to the coast and to some lovely parks. It's also close to a 24 hour supermarket, and to ATM machines...and to city bus lines, etc.. If I go to Lima again, I'd expect to stay there.
I had a wonderful experience at Isa's house. I felt welcome and the accommodation exceeded my expectations. Would stay again!
You can really feel at home at Isabel's place. This room is colourful and the bed is very comfortable. The rest of the house is modern and impeccably clean. There are three other rooms for guests but there is dedicated space for everyone's things in the bathroom and fridge, and on the kitchen shelves. Isabel was also very helpful with organising our transport to and from the airport, which was much appreciated. Great value stay.
My experience, unfortunately, wasn't the greatest but the only reason for that is because I ended up with a cold the very day I arrived at Isabel's home. When I did meet her, she was very kind and helpful. Good place to stay!
Although Isabel was in the USA at the time of my stay, she was very attentive to my needs and communicated frequently. My room and the apartment was very comfortable. The kitchen was fully functional with refrigerator, utensils, gas stove, cookware, glassware, etc, and I was able to easily prepare meals at the house. The entire apartment was kept very clean and neat. The apartment is in a secured building with a 24-hour reception. The apartment was situation in a perfect location for me. It is within easy walking distance to places that I needed to go. There are numerous restaurants and cafes nearby. A major upscale supermarket, Wong, was a 5 minute walk. For those who want livelier entertainment, there are pubs and nightclubs only few blocks away near Kennedy Park. Despite the proximity, however, none of the noise or crowds, spilled over into where I stayed. My block was always quiet and peaceful. I had a wonderful stay and will definitely stay here again the next time I travel to Lima.
What a great place to stay. Super location right in the heart of Miraflores. Isa and Alex were fantastic. They provided a lot of information and really helped us out when we left something behind at the apartment. The room is exactly as it looks in the pictures. Very clean and well kept apartment.
Isa was a great host! She was not physically present during my stay but she called me before my trip and e-mailed me during my stay to make sure everything was going well. I plan to stay at her place often going forward. Overall, it was a great experience.
This host has 157 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
Teacher, artist, painter, writer. Loves life.
I accept all things that come my way for my highest good.
I am ready to take on action and accept changes as wonderful occurrences in my life.
I am on an exciting journey.
I have welcomed guests from all over the world to my home for over 10 years. I offer a personalized "at home experience" which means you are treated as part of the family.
My houses are clean and well-lit. I make sure everything is in order and I like to talk to my guests about their lives, research, reasons for travel, etc. and help them as much as I can. My guests usually recommend other guests and this is for me, the best review I can get because when my guests are happy, I am happy too.
Languages: English, Spanish, Italian. All are welcome at my home!