About this listing
*Perfect for quick access to Downtown, Museums and Conventions at McCormick Place*
I am renting a spacious bedroom with lots of light on the 2nd floor of my modern townhouse overlooking Michigan Avenue in Chicago's vibrant South Loop community.
The bedroom is spacious with full size closet, queen bed and provides ample sunlight on a sunny day. Outside the bedroom window, you can see the beautiful tree.
This room is on the same floor as my living room, kitchen and bedroom. I or my property manager will be the only other person sharing the bathroom. If you are looking for a much private space, then my first floor bedroom would be more appropriate. It has bathroom inside the bedroom.
PLEASE READ THE HOUSE RULES PRIOR TO BOOKING. IF YOU BREAK THEM, YOU HAVE TO LEAVE IMMEDIATELY. I'M STRICT ABOUT IT, NO EXCEPTIONS! If you don't like my rules, then please don't stay at my place.
I will provide basic amenities such as fresh sheets, towel and toiletries.
After bad experience from some renters, the kitchen is not available for use by guests.
Interaction with Guests
I am available if guests have any questions but I understand that you are on vacation and want peace and privacy and I totally respect that.
South Loop community is diverse and vibrant. It has a lot of history among the new town homes and high rise condos. Walk few blocks and you are surrounded by historical houses, Lake Michigan, McCormick Place, Art Institute and Museums.
The buses outside my place will take you to most of the tourist attractions in no time. The buses run 24 hours and trains are few blocks away. There are Divy Bikes you can rent across from my home. I often walk to Millennium Park and Downtown area on a warm day.
Other Things to Note
Checkin is at 2pm, Checkout is at 11:30am. I am flexible with early checkin and later checkout but it has to be communicated with me. Just like a hotel, I can always make arrangements so that you can leave your luggage while you explore Chicago.
1) No smoking of any kind inside the house, yard or premise
(2) No pets allowed
(3) No loud music or parties in the room
(4) No additional guest allowed to enter the home at anytime. (If you are planning on having family, friends and strangers visit you - then my place will not work for you. You will be better off booking a hotel. I and my property manager live at the premise and this is for our safety and other renters safety.
(5) Cannot conduct any illegal business from the room
(6) No drugs, weed or use of illegal substance
(7) Any property damage will have to be paid in full
(8) Keep the place clean
(9) If you break the house rules, you will be asked to leave and no refund will be issued