About this listing
My lovely city apartment is located centrally, 5 minute walk from city centre just above old town in Stavanger. Apartment is newly renovated, has 1 main bed room, and a loft with space for three. Also have a lovely balcony to enjoy morning coffee!
Really charming apartment right next to the old town of Stavanger. The apartment is one half of an old house from 1903, fully renovated in 2012. Walking distance (5-10 minutes) from city centre, harbour, boats and bus / train stations. The apartment has a balcony where its perfect to have your morning coffee in peace or a glass of wine after a long day touring Stavanger and surroundings!
The apartment is perfect for 3-4 people. But you can sty up to 5 people here.
The whole flat 64 squaremeters pluss loft 15 squaremeters
Interaction with Guests
As long as I am available I will meet guests upon arrival. I will keep brochures and map over Stavanger in the apartment. If I am not available I have a keybox outside the house so you can lock yourself in and also upon departure leave the key there.
Quiet neighborhood, but with close access to city centre:
- harbour / boats that will take you to Pulpit Rock, Kjerag, Fjords etc...
- Bus / train station / airport bus
- Shopping / sightseeing / museum
- Old town of Stavanger (1 minute walk)
- ONS arena for those who will be here during ONS
- Volleyball area during championship in beach volleyball
- Gladmatfestivalen (food festival in Stavanger)
Bus stop and stations plus train station 5-10 minute walk away
Boats / harbour - 10 minute walk away
- Respect neighbours, don't play music too loud.
- No smoking inside apartment
- Visitors in home outside of those staying there is not allowed except if checking with me on beforehand.
- No pets allowed
- This is not a party pad, please respect my neighbour.
- Consider furniture and house as if it was your own