Hi we are Niels (34) and Camilla (29), filmeditor and social worker. We have had great experiences as both hosts and
guests for two years now.
In our fantastic flat in Frederiksberg, right on the boarder to the old part of Copenhagen, we would love to welcome you to the charming and pretty city of Copenhagen.
Our guest room is furnished with some of what, we think is the best contemporary design from Denmark and Scandinavia, as well as a few classic pieces, and a great 5th foor view of the rooftops. We have designed the room to be a place where we ourself would love to stay.
Apart from the guest room our guests have acces to our kitchen, with a toaster, kettle, dishwasher, and an excellent Nespresso coffee-machine. And a nice big bathroom with a shower. And of cause there is free high speed wifi available.
Our flat is located on the 5th floor in an old classic Copenhagen building from 1893 - with no elevator. Next door to the fantastic street - Værnedamsvej - one of the best streets in Copenhagen for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
From Copenhagen Airport (CPH) transport is super easy. It's a 13 min Metro ride to Forum Station, and then a 5 min walk to our door. If you arrive by Train, Copenhagen Central Station is 15 min away on foot. Busses to and from the city center stops just across the street. All this makes for a perfect weekend getaway.
We will be more than happy to help you, pointing out great sites, cafés, restaurants and more during your stay.
All the best
Niels and Camilla
I decided to stay in Copenhagen for the weekend after a business trip and changed from hotel to Niels&Camilla's... And enjoyed it much more! Their home & guest room are beautiful and clean, decorated with great taste (actually got some ideas for my place as well). Niels and Camilla are friendly, trustworthy and helpful people - everything you can hope for hosts. I would definitely stay with them again. Happy to confirm that all those positive reviews are true :).
The apartment is very centrally located - a perfect place for a woman travelling alone, you can easily walk home (plus the light in the bathroom is perfect for make-up).
If you are very anti-tobacco, you should know that it is allowed to smoke inside (didn't bother me). And people with heavy luggage / poor health should know that the apartment is maybe 4th floor, with no elevator (for me, it was good to do sports after all those Danish pastries).
We had a great experience at this air bnb this weekend! Hosts were so nice and we were able to have our own space, while enjoying the great area.
The reservation was canceled 8 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
Niels and Camilla are welcoming and very friendly. Their apartment is beautiful and well located, it feels like home. The room is very warm and welcoming. In fact, it is a place to advise absolutely !
Niels and Camilla are wonderful hosts. They were able to sense our needs and found a great balance between caring for their guests and letting them enjoy their vacation as a couple. Fortunately, Camillas english is fluent, so we could exchange our impressions of the danish culture and society, while drinking delicious coffee. Our room was so comfortable and the view so nice that we didn´t mind at all to climb five stairs till we could enjoy them. Once again: thanks a lot Niels and Camilla!
We had a nice stay in Copenhagen. Niels and Camilla are very nice and relaxed. The room is big, clean and quiet. The location is very central (email hidden)ly neighborhood and in walking distance from the main train station and metro to the airport.
The tips they gave very were very good and useful even if you have already read your guidebook.
We would surely stay there again.
I really enjoyed my staying at Camila and Niels' place. They are very kind and flexible. I had all my privacy as well. The room is actually very comfortable and cozy as the whole apartment is. The location is well connected and so you can move wherever you please. I wish I could go back. Alessandra
1. Location is excellent, within 15 mins walking distance to where all the action is. We walked to Tivoli, Design Center, Illum Blogshus etc.
2. Room is sparsely furnished, but has a decent double bed, a rocking chair and some storage shelves. So, its perfectly fine for a few days (we stayed 2 days). The toilet/bathroom is shared but if everyone is considerate, as in our case, there is no hassle.
3. Niels and Camilla are nice, kind, friendly people, we made good conversation one evening. They also offered us scones they baked one evening.
4. They allow free WIFI usage, so one easily caught up with ones emails etc.
5. They also have a small collection of useful information (Lonely Planet, Copenhagen map etc), that makes life easier. We used their map to negotiate to places we wanted to walk to.
1. Its on the 5th floor in an old building with no elevator. As we had been out for 2 weeks before landing in Copenhagen we had two full size suitcases, lugging them up (and down) was quite a job. And we are both over 60 yrs old, so it was a lot of huffing and puffing...
2. Some useful (and to us, very necessary) items could easily have been provided in the room: (a) a mirror, (b) a wastepaper basket (one had to go to the kitchen), and (c) a place to hang ones jackets/coats. There was a hanging rod in one of the storage compartments in the room, but that was not for use by the guests.
Lovely, clean and comfortable room in a very nice flat; friendly, considerate and helpful hosts. The area is great - lots of nice cafes, bars and restaurants but also only 15 mins walk to the very centre of the city. Perfect place to stay in Copenhagen! (Although worth noting, if you have any trouble walking, that the flat is on the 5th floor with no lift.)
Very clean room and bathroom and comfortable bed. Long climb up 5 flights! Helpful hosts. Be aware that host smokes.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.