About this listing
La Maison du Saut de la Mounine is a modern, exceptionally well equipped, villa set alone ( no neighbours ) on a beauty site, high above a rocky amphitheatre carved over the millenia by a horse-shoe bend in the River Lot.
- Two double rooms ( 4 single beds), French windows, wood stove, cupboards, chests of drawers, electronic keyboard.
- garage and workshop
- two double rooms ( beds 140 x 200 and 180 x200), French windows opening on the balcony, cupboards and chests of drawers.
Sitting room: sofa, table, chairs, 1 armchair, television ( English and French) and DVD player, books (guides of the region, the flora and fauna, etc.), sideboard) with board games, paper and pencils etc, a ventilator-ceiling light, wood-burner ( log pile outside), night-storage heaters, French windows opening onto the balcony with a view of the valley of the Lot
- bathroom: washbasin, bidet, shower, hairdryer.
- well equipped kitchen: fridge-freezer, cooker, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine, mixer, coffee maker, citrus press, toaster, kettle, dishcloths.
- balcony along two sides of the house : table for eight people.
Completely enclosed garden: 2700m2. Above ground swimming pool (5m diameter x 1.20m) sun loungers, barbecue, volleyball, petanque.
Private parking .
Leisure activities nearby:
- Heritage: Figeac: home of Champollion, City of Art and History, Villefranche-de-Rouergue
- typical villages (St-Cirq-Lapopie, Cabrerets, Cénevières, Calvignac, Marcilhac on Célé, Limogne) valleys of the Lot and the Célé
- Castle of Larroque-Toirac, abbey of Loc-Dieu
- Caves of Pech Merle and Foissac
- Visit producers of truffles ( November to the end of February discover the truffle markets of Lalbenque) and saffron of Quercy
- Flavours of the Lot: markets of Figeac and Cajarc, foie gras, aligot, vineyards of Cahors, village feasts...
- Festivals: Africajarc, Drama festival of Figeac, musical Labyrinth in Rouergue, Cahors Blues...
- Sports activities: ideal for cycling, hiking, caving, jet-skiing, canoeing paragliding, water-skiing, swimming, fishing.
10 min from Cajarc by car.
18 km from Villefranche-de-Rouergue, 20 km from Figeac, 30 km from St-Cirq-Lapopie, 60 km from Cahors., 150km from Toulouse.