About this listing
Tucked away in a quiet Southeast Atlanta neighborhood, this completely remodeled and fully furnished 5BR home offers all you need for a worry-free stay.
With 4 bedrooms (two of which are extra large) and 2 full bathrooms, this recently-renovated home sleeps up to 10 people comfortably. The brand new kitchen features stainless steel appliances, granite countertops and upgraded fixtures. Even better, this gourmet kitchen overlooks an amazing spacious backyard.
3pm check-in / noon checkout
We are available 24/7, but prefer to let our guests enjoy their stay without feel 'watched'
Free high-speed WiFi and cable TV
Fully equipped Kitchen with Utensils
Fenced in backyard—perfect for pets and events!
Fresh linens, towels and toilet paper are provided
Daily cleaning service available for an extra charge
Airport pickup on request
We welcome special requests from our guests!
Entry codes instructions are sent at least 3 days before your arrival
Interaction with Guests
I will not be present during your stay, however I am available via airbnb instant message, text and phone.
Whether using public transit or driving your own car, you'll find this property conveniently situated for all your needs. Close to I-20 and I-285 as well as several MARTA train stations, it's easy to get around. Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport is approximately 20 minutes away, while the Buckhead and Midtown business districts are just 10-20 minutes away. Other points of interest including the Georgia Dome, Philips Arena, Georgia World Congress Center, CNN, World of Coca-Cola, Georgia Aquarium, Centennial Olympic Park, AmericasMart, Underground Atlanta and Piedmont Park are also within 10-15 minutes. Rest assured, you've got ideal access to the great shopping, tourist/historical sites, nightlife and restaurants that Atlanta is known for!
Other Things to Note
-- Sheets, towels and washcloths provided
-- Toilet paper and paper towels provided
-- Iron and ironing board provided
-- Kitchen includes microwave, coffee maker
BEFORE YOU BOOK/INQUIRE:
- If you're new to the site, please make sure you have verified your phone number, added a profile picture, and completed your profile, and advise the purpose of your trip. If you don't have the above, we'll ask you to complete these items before accepting your request.
- PLEASE READ all the HOUSE RULES and the HOUSE MANUAL before booking so you are very clear about what is offered. Also feel free to ask questions!
To ensure the best experience for you as Guest and me as your Host, I want to layout expectations for your stay at my property. Please be considerate, the following house rules
- No smoking of any kind inside the building smoking permitted on balcony only.
- No drugs
Failure to adhere to the above policies will result in immediate cancellation of your stay, you will be asked to vacate the premises immediately, and will pay an additional fee and possibly forfeit your security deposit.
- the only guests permitted to stay or visit, are the guests who are on the booking. The owner is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowner is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises.
Plumbing: DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the plumbing system, you could be charged damages.
Please leave the condo clean and tidy. What does this mean?
•Placing all trash in trash cans. please remove anything that needs to be thrown away; including bags, boxes from the bedroom and perishables from the refrigerator
•All dirty dinnerware to be left inside dishwasher and be turned on.
• Used towels to be placed in linen baskets provided/laundry room.
•Treating the property with care and respect
For every tenant, we provide fresh linens and clean towels, and a thoroughly cleaned space. We thank you in advance for helping us out with this!
Adhering to these requests will ensure a full refund of your security deposit.