About this listing
The perfect place for vacation and share with family and friends. Two bedrooms (max 6 people). We offer big gardens, 3 LCD TV, wifi, air conditioning, pool, over 50 species of trees and farm animals.
The Quinta Vista de Ensueño offers big gardens, more than 50 species of trees, farm animals: horses, goats, different types of chickens, pheasants, peacocks, turkeys. The RANCH is very spacious and offers a full kitchen, BBQ area and table for 10 people.
Playground for children, mini gym, practice golf (driving range), swimming pool, tennis sea sand court, small natural amphitheater, animals, foosball table, meeting facilities, BBQ area / grill, * walks in the woods, mountain biking *, * tours near Puntarenas, visit to Doña Ana beach *, sea fishing *.
* A PETITION WITH ADDITIONAL COST
Interaction with Guests
During your stay, the guardian of the Quinta and the domestic lady will be there (including room service once a day. If you need the domestic lady for more time, it has an additional cost)
La Quinta is located in Mojon - Esparza, easy access (paved, 5 min. of Esparza downtown) overlooking the Gulf of Nicoya, has all the amenities, including linens and towels. Optional we offer service cook / personal attention during your stay at an additional cost.
There is excellent public transport connection through to and from San Jose. We also offer private transportation from anywhere in the country.
Other Things to Note
Price: $ 150 per night for 2 people, $ 250 per night for 4 people and $ 350 per night for 6 people. Excludes Easter Week, Christmas Week -New Year and holidays.
1. Using offensive or abusive language is not permitted.
2. Any offensive, inappropriate or unlawful conduct is not permitted.
3. It is not allowed to sit, stand, lie down or get on any interior or exterior railing or other barrier or tamper with equipment, facilities or systems designed for the Quinta guest security.
4. Pets are not allowed.
5. We want you to feel comfortable during your stay, for that reason, smoking in public areas and in the bedrooms is not allowed. If you smoke, you can do it in the area of the BBQ or in the gardens.
6. Not allowed to bring weapons, explosives or other items that pose a risk to people or property.
7. You must leave the Quinta in perfect condition, as it's received.
The reservation was canceled 10 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
This was our first trip to Costa Rica and we could not have picked a better location. This villa is absolutely gorgeous!! The views and the sunset at night in the hills were amazing. The grounds are well maintained with plush green grass, beautiful flowers and an exotic landscape. The host was very accommodating and made our experience enjoyable. I would definitely give this villa a perfect 10 and look forward to our next stay.