A modern 1250 sq. ft. townhouse in San Jose Downtown area. 2 master bedrooms, 2 and a half baths with private garage. 15 mins walking distance to San Jose State Univ, 10 mins driving to San Jose Airport, very close to major highways 101 and 280.
2 master bedrooms, 2.5 baths, clean and tastefully decorated. All the amenities including TV and WiFi. 58'' Plasma TV with Netflix, Roku, Hulu, surround home theater system, and much more.
• Two master bedrooms. One master bedroom has a queen size bed and the other has two twins, there is an extra couch for the fifth guest.
• Each bedroom has a large walk-in closet and a private full bathroom with tub and overhead shower.
• A complete modern kitchen with stove, microwave, refrigerator, and dishwasher.
• Washer/dryer in unit.
• Your own parking spot in a secured garage with a remote to get in the gate. There is also a private but open parking space for the second car.
• Nice open patio with BBQ
No key pick up necessary! We will give you an access code for self check-in and self-check-out. You will have access to the entire house.
Interaction with guests
will be completely hands-off, but will be readily accessible via text, email, or phone call if anything comes up.
House Rules and Terms of the Agreement:
1. The Landlord have the right to inspect the premises without prior notice at any time to enforce the terms of this agreement. Should the Tenants violate any of the terms of this agreement, the rental period shall be terminated immediately. The Tenants waive all rights to process if they fail to vacate the premises upon termination of the rental period. The Tenants shall vacate the premises at the expiration time and date of this agreement.
2. The Tenants shall maintain the premises in a good, clean, and ready to rent condition, and use the premises only in a careful and lawful manner. The tenants shall leave the premises in a ready to rent condition at the expiration of the rental agreement, defined by the Landlord as being immediately habitable by the next tenants. Tenants shall pay for maintenance and repairs should the premises be left in a lesser condition. The tenants agree that the Landlord shall deduct costs of said services from the security deposit prior to refund if tenants cause damage to the premises or its furnishings.
3. The Tenants shall dispose of all waste material generated during the rental period in a lawful manner and put the trash in the bins along the curb during their stay for pickup. Mondays the garbage is picked up early morning. Tenant is cautioned not to leave trash outside for long periods of time because it attracts animals.
4. The Tenants shall pay for any damage done to the premises over and above normal wear and tear.
5. No animals or pets of any kind will be brought onto the premises.
6. The Tenants shall not sublet the property.
7. The Tenants shall have no more than 7 (seven) persons reside or sleep on the premises.
8. The Tenants shall behave in a civilized manner and shall be good neighbors respecting the rights of the surrounding property owners. The Tenants shall not create noise or disturbances likely to disturb or annoy the surrounding property owners. Creating a disturbance of the above nature shall be grounds for immediate termination of this agreement and Tenants shall then immediately vacate the premises. Quiet hour starts at 10 PM and outdoor noise should be kept to a minimum.
9. There shall be no smoking inside the premises. Smoking is permitted outside the home.
10. Landlord shall provide towels, linens, cups, knives, forks, spoons, dishes, and other items as commonly used by the Landlord's family. Toilet paper, soap, dish detergent, laundry soap, shampoos, and other consumables are to be purchased by the Tenant. No reimbursement will be made for unused consumables left at the premises. If consumables exist at the premises when the Tenant arrives the Tenant is free to use them...
11. The Tenants and Tenants' Guests shall hereby indemnify and hold harmless the Landlord against any and all claims of personal injury or property damage or loss arising from use of the premises regardless of the nature of the accident, injury or loss. Tenants expressly recognize that any insurance for property damage or loss which the Landlord may maintain on the property does not cover the personal property of Tenants, and that Tenants should purchase their own insurance for Tenants and Guests if such coverage is desired.
12. Tenants agree to pay all reasonable costs, attorney's fees and expenses that shall be made or incurred by Landlord enforcing this agreement.
13. Tenants expressly acknowledge and agree that this Agreement is for transient occupancy of the Property, and that Tenants do not intend to make the property a residence or household.
14. We occasionally experience outages that are beyond our control. We report outages as each occurs. No refunds or compensation will be given for any outages.
15. There shall be no refunds of rents due to shortened stays or ruined expectations because of weather conditions.
16. If the property should go on the MARKET FOR SALE, it may be shown to qualified buyers during the Tenants' stay. Every effort will be made to schedule the showing at a convenient time and not interrupt the Tenant's vacation. Tenant shall allow reasonable viewings of the home between 9 am and 8 PM present or not.
17. There shall be no refunds of rents because of shortened stays or ruined expectations due to work and family emergencies or other commitments.
18. Only legally owned and permitted firearms shall be allowed on the premises according to State and local laws.
19. Tenant agrees that Fireworks and other hazardous materials shall not be used in or around the property.
20. Tenant shall use the property for legal purposes only and other use, such as but not limited to, illegal drug use, abuse of any person, harboring fugitives, etc. ; shall cause termination of this agreement with no refund of rents or deposits.
21. Tenant agrees not to access the “owner's closet", even if unlocked, which contains cleaning supplies and chemicals that could be hazardous to children and adults.
22. Tenant is advised that the property contains a gas stove and cook top, gas heating, gas grill, and other gas powered items and will seek help from management if the proper operation of such items is not fully understood.
23. The property has a fire extinguisher installed near the kitchen area. The fire extinguisher was fully charged at last inspection. It is the duty of the tenant to inform management immediately should the fire extinguisher become less than fully charged. Tenant agrees to use the fire extinguisher only for true emergencies.
24. The property has fire alarms installed and they are believed to function properly at the time of rental. Tenant will notify management without delay if a fire alarm “chirps" or has a low battery condition.
25. Tenant shall see to their own security while in the property by locking doors, windows, garage doors, etc. when it's prudent to do so.
26. Valuable items left behind by tenant will be held for the tenant and every reasonable effort will be made to contact the tenant for return. If items are not claimed for longer than 6 months they shall become the property of the Landlord. The Landlord shall not be held liable for condition of said (website hidden), Blu-ray player, home theater system and such home entertainment equipment are provided (if any) as a courtesy and service level has been chosen by the Landlord . No refund of rents shall be given for outages, content, lack of content or personal preferences with regard to TV and entertainment services.
28. High speed wireless internet is provided as a convenience only and is not integral to the agreement. No refund of rents shall be given for outages, content, lack of content, speed, access problems, lack of knowledge of use, or personal preferences with regard to internet service.
29. Tenant agrees that heat shall not be set above 78. Doors and windows shall be closed when either heat or any air conditioning is in operation. Tenant shall turn any air conditioning or heat off prior to vacating the premises.
30. Tenant understands and agrees that personal items that belong to the Landlord may be left in the premises. Tenant shall not damage, dispose, or give harm in any way to such items.
31. Tenant shall leave the keys to the premises in the designated lockbox and close the lockbox as instructed by the Landlord. The remote control for the garage door will be left in the premises. The Tenant may use and take that remote control out of the premises during the rental period, however the Tenant shall leave the remote in the premises and leave the garage door closed upon vacating the premises.
32. PETS, CATS, ALLERGIES, COOKING AND ODORS - PETS are not permitted inside property or on property grounds under any condition unless preapproved by owner. If pets are preapproved, a separate agreement, rules and fees apply. If unauthorized pets are brought into home, full forfeiture of security/damage deposit will be enforced. Also tenant agrees to pay for any incidental cleaning and or deodorizing costs.
We do not allow cats in the home under any circumstances due to the propensity of allergic reaction for a high percentage of our guests. We also do not allow cooking with spices such as Curries and Turmeric due to the oily nature of their make up and the difficulty of removing the odors from theses spices. Unfortunately the residual oils penetrate and bind to any porous surfaces such as drywall, carpets, curtains and upholstery and have proven too difficult and expensive to remove. It also causes discomfort and allergy risks to many of our guests. We apologize to our cat loving guests and to our guests that love to cook with exotic spices. We want everyone to enjoy all the amenities of the home but we must ask you to please be conscious of the guests that follow behind you. Any over baring odors from pets, cooking or burning of incense and oils will result in full forfeiture of the Security/Damage Deposit plus any incurred costs for remediation. Normal odor remediation is in excess of $1000.00.