About this listing
I'm renting 2 rooms in a 3 bedrooms apartment.
The price you see is the price for 1 room (2 ppl) If you want to book both rooms (capacity 4ppl total) you would need to go on both listings below:
About the location:
- On 68th Street and 1st Ave,
- 5min walk from the 68th St-Hunter college stop (6 train).
- Few blocks from Central Park! A lot of Museums around (Guggenheim, Met, Frick
- Great restaurants and plenty of grocery store around.
- Laundromat in the building next door.
About the apartment:
- Is fully and tastefully furnished. :)
- Bright and sunny rooms but natural light
- Hard-wood floor.
- Brick wall
About the rooms:
- Hard wood floor
- Linens and sheets are provided.
I work for an Event planning company specialized in business travel so I'll be a good adviser for off-the-track spots. You'll also find plenty of documentation and maps of NYC in the apartment. I work office hours (10 to 7pm). Afterwards I usually go to the gym and have a lot of events going on on weekday nights.
As busy as i can be sometimes, I also signed up to Airbnb because you get to know amazing people from all around the world and if you want to hang out around a glass of good wine, I will be more happy to do so!