About this listing
HI, welcome to bali and welcome to our home.
this home/apartment are purposely build for short and long staying guess like you guys!
loceted just around Denpasar area and build in the most luxurious housing complex in bali ( Teras ayung )
designed and build with modern Balinese style.
around 30 min from Ngurah Rai international Airport ( by car or taxi)
around 30-45min to Kuta, Sanur and Nusa Dua area.
One main bed room with king size bed and an other bedroom with single size bed.
equiped with many modern amminites that will help you enjoy your stay in bali. (tv, washing machine, stove, doorman and many more!)
we will clean the house every single day + wash your clothes ( every 2 days)
enjoy and relax!
- full air con
- fully equipped kitchen
- TV, DVD and SAT
- Drinking water
- FULL MAID service ( 24x7)
any question please let me know.
1. No pets inside or outside the house.
2. Smoking is prohibited (not allowed) inside the house and the garden area; smoking is only permitted outside the house (i.e. the garbage area near the mail box). Do not dispose your light up buds in the garbage bin, as it may light up any other flammable products in the garbage bin. Please make sure that cigarette buds are put out before disposing it in the garbage bin.
3. There will be a cleaning person every 2-3 days of your stay to clean your room, clean and change your bed sheets, excluding weekend and public holidays.
4. We could help you with the laundry; leave the dirty clothes on the laundry basket and we will help you with cleaning and drying. This service can only be offer every 2 – 3 days, when the cleaning person is available, excluding weekend and public holidays. Please keep in mind that our washing machine cannot wash dry clean only clothes. We are not responsible for any damages or losses to your clothes or any immediate risks due to this service.
5. You are allowed bring visiting guess to the house, no more than three (3) person staying over night.
6. You are responsible at taking your own rubbish bin into the garbage bin outside the house. All rubbish needs to be tied with the plastic securely; therefore the rubbish won’t leak or develop any unsightly smell.
7. Garbage cleaning service are picked up every morning at 6 a.m., therefore please place your rubbish in the big garbage bin outside the house before the required time.
8. Please turn off the TV, Air-condition and unplug all other device while you are not in the house or not in use. By doing so, we could all save a little bit of the precious environment we live in. Furthermore, you could help us preserve and maintain the equipment; therefore your next stay will be as enjoyable or even better experience.
9. You may use the BBQ pit, but please inform us in advance; therefore we could set it up with the gas and all the necessary equipment. The cleaning person will clean the BBQ pit thoroughly every 2 – 3 days, excluding weekend and public holidays. If you require to use the BBQ pit, while it has not been clean by the cleaning person, you are responsible at cleaning the BBQ pit.
a. To clean: Warm up the BBQ pit briefly, so that grimes, dirt, and grease can be easily scrapes off.
b. Take the griddle, grills, flat top off the BBQ pit and scrub it with a green course sponge or the metal grey sponge with warm soapy water.
c. Take the excess rubbish tray out of the BBQ pit, which is located under the burner and scrape it off. Wash with warm soapy water.
d. Take any other grills that need to be clean and clean with warm soapy water before each use.
e. Dry any parts that need to wash thoroughly. Do not place any items without cleaning and drying properly.
f. Check makes sure that any parts that are taken out are place back into the BBQ within the respected location.
g. Make sure that any parts that do not need to be in the BBQ pit are not to be use.
h. Any material that are place in the BBQ pit needs to be fire proof, as material such as paper could be flammable when in contact with flame.
i. Before using the BBQ pit, please make sure that all connection and equipment are properly in place.
j. Do not use the equipment, if you are unsure.
k. We are not responsible for any risks involved in the usage of this equipment.
10. Do not leave any electrical or flammable equipment unattended. When cooking please make sure that at all times flame or fires are under controlled.
11. You may check in after 10 a.m. of and check out up to 5 p.m. of each day. All other arrangement can be made regarding the timing in advance. Please arrange the timing of check in and out for the checking and handing over the keys (if you fail to hand over the keys on the day of checking out you will be charged of making a new key and locks)
12. You may invite guess, to your unit, they have to be out of the unit and out of Teras Ayung housing complex before 9PM everyday.
13. You may park your car, bike or motorbike in front of the house or on the street. Please let me know in advance if you are going to park.
14. You may or may not held a party or function in the apartment, you need to get a permission from us regarding for how many people, from when and what kind of equipment you will be using or bringing.
15. Fireworks are prohibited (not allowed) at all time. Keep in mind this is a housing complex.
16. You will be charged accordingly if there are damages or losses to our equipment or our property.
17. Goods that have been left in our property either we will keep it or discard. We are not responsible for any left goods or damages.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.
This host has 1 review for other properties.View other reviews